Silhouette’s Black Friday deals are LIVE, and it’s their BIGGEST sale in history!!! Save 40% off of most products at Silhouette America plus get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25! I’m taking advantage of this incredible offer and stocking up on all of my favorite goodies!
Use promo code SPACE at checkout to snag any of these amazing best-ever deals:
* A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
* A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
* A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!) This is an incredible gift giving option – get one machine for a friend or loved one and keep one for yourself! Happy holidays! 🙂
* 40% off consumable products at SilhouetteAmerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available. Don’t forget to use promo code SPACE to save!
* FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
So, now that you’re excited about the super sale, want to see what you can make with your new Silhouette machine? I whipped up these gold metallic holiday gift tags in just under 15 minutes!
I simply snagged a few holiday images from the Silhouette Library and placed them on to a Printable Foil sized sheet. Next, I clicked “cut” and let the machine do all the work of cutting out the designs for me. It’s SO simple! I created the gift tag in a second document and used the “replicate” feature to quickly fill my page with tags. All-in-all, it only took about ten minutes time to design and cut everything!
So much fun! I made a few Christmas tags and a few Hanukkah tags since we celebrate both holidays. You can also do the same thing with Silhouette metallic gold and silver vinyl, but I prefer the printable foil just because it’s a little bit shinier, and you don’t need to use transfer paper to apply your designs. The Printable Foil simply peels right off the background like a thick sticker! Remember, if you use the promo code SPACE you can save 40% off of all of these materials right now (and free shipping on $25+ too!)!
The holiday sale only lasts until December 8th, so be sure to grab your Silhouette machines and stock up on all your favorite consumables including adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, glitter, magnet paper, rhinestones, temporary tattoo paper and SOOO much more! Visit the Silhouette Store and use code SPACE at checkout! Happy shopping!