EDIT: Thank you for your interest and applications! I have received far more applicants than I originally expected, so I am no longer accepting new applications. Thank you all SO much for your enthusiasm and desire to team up with Happiness is Homemade. I am hoping to have a contributor team announcement on Thursday, September 5th.
Are you a creative blogger who is passionate about crafts, DIY, food, parties, parenting and more? Do you have awesome photography skills? Yes? You might be just the person that I am looking for! In the past I have shared posts from guest bloggers when I’ve been away on vacation, but it has been a longtime goal of mine to add a few new faces around here in the form of monthly blog contributors. While the majority of the content at Happiness is Homemade will still be written by myself, I am going to open up my blog for the first time to regular contributors who will cover the Friday post each week. This collaborative group of creative minds will provide HIH readers with even more fresh ideas and inspiration – I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
That means I’m looking for YOU!
Why would you want to contribute to Happiness is Homemade?
- Exposure! I receive over 120,000 pageviews each month from over 75,000 unique visitors – that means that your contributor posts have the opportunity to be seen by a lot of people!
- Your photo, name, and blog/social media links will go at the bottom of each new contributor post, so that could mean a lot of new traffic for your blog! Each member of the contributor team will also get their photo, bio and links on a special “Team” page on Happiness is Homemade.
- Every month we will both promote your content via social media channels, which of course leads to even more exposure for both of us – win-win!
I am looking for bloggers who are creative and passionate in the following areas:
- Home Decor
- General Crafts
- Kids Crafts & Activities
- Food & Recipes
- Photography Tips
- Home Organization
- Round Ups
- I’m looking for someone who loves what they do, and someone who will inspire my readers to be creative!
- Must be able to write a high quality, photo-rich post with fresh content. Good photography skills are a must!
- Must be responsible, able to work independently and meet a monthly deadline.
- Must be willing to promote your contributor posts via your own blog (one photo plus a teaser and a link to the contributor post) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). If you don’t have a blog or social media accounts, you can still apply! Please send me an email (hiHomemadeBlog at gmail dot com) for alternate application details.
- Create one blog post per month and submit it to me in html format via email.
- Promote each of your contributor posts on your own blog and social media as described above.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All you have to do is fill out The Happiness is Homemade Contributor Application Form – it’s quick and easy, I promise!
- Please be patient while I take some time to go through the submissions! I will be contacting chosen contributor applicants within the next few weeks.
Thank you so much!