This caramel cheesecake dip is my go-to potluck snack (I usually pair it with loads of freshly sliced apples and/or graham crackers), and it is always a HUGE hit! It makes a great snack for sports teams and classroom parties, too! I like to pre-portion the dip into 2 oz. plastic cups, top with apple slices, and a drizzle of caramel sauce. SO yummy (and addictive!)!
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Graham Crackers, crumbled, or 8 mini sticks if you're using the house leftovers!
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, follow the directions from Living Better Together to combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla and both sugars into perfect homemade whipped cream.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with additional graham cracker crumbs for garnish. Serve with graham cracker sticks and sliced apples for dipping.
- Keep refrigerated for up to three days.
Heidi Kundin, the vibrant force behind Happiness is Homemade, has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking fresh and engaging ideas. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s not only fun but also achievable and budget-conscious. As a mother of three, Heidi expertly balances family life and her passion for creativity, proving that with a little imagination and dedication, happiness truly can be homemade!
Leave a Reply