This caramel cheesecake dip is my go-to potluck snack (I usually pair it with loads of freshly sliced apples and/or graham crackers), and it is always a HUGE hit! It makes a great snack for sports teams and classroom parties, too! I like to pre-portion the dip into 2 oz. plastic cups, top with apple slices, and a drizzle of caramel sauce. SO yummy (and addictive!)!
What You'll Need:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Graham Crackers, crumbled, or 8 mini sticks if you're using the house leftovers!
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, follow the directions from Living Better Together to combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla and both sugars into perfect homemade whipped cream.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with additional graham cracker crumbs for garnish. Serve with graham cracker sticks and sliced apples for dipping.
- Keep refrigerated for up to three days.