I have a really special treat for you today! I’ve partnered up with 18 other bloggers to bring you the Christmas Wish Basket Giveaway! These amazing ladies each put together a basket of things they would like to find under their own Christmas tree, and they are giving away their wish baskets to help make YOUR holiday a little happier! Visit each one of the eighteen bloggers to see what is in their basket and enter their giveaway.
Don’t those all look amazing! I can’t wait to share a little holiday cheer with my basket of goodies, so let’s take a better peek at some of the contents…
- Book Play: Creative Adventures in Handmade Books – I LOVE crafting books, and Lark Crafts has published almost all of my favorites. This is a great one!
- 2 packs of paper straws – with polka dots, of course, since they’re my favorite!
- Geometric “Hello” note card set
- Star shaped cookie cutters
- Kraft notebook and pen set – dress it up with embellishments or leave it plain and simple. It’s awesome either way! I personally like to stamp mine with gold geometric shapes along the edges. (Generously donated by one of my most favorite places to shop – Pick Your Plum!)
- Grey knit cap with flower embellishment – perfect for chilly December weather!
- GOLD baker’s twine – I love, love, LOVE this stuff!
- 2 different sets of cupcake liners – I can’t resist cute liners, and these two sets are adorable!
- EOS lip balm – this stuff is the best ever!
- Shabby flowers (2 each of yellow, aqua and grey) – perfect for making headbands, hair clips and jewelry!
- 2 rolls of washi tape…I don’t think I even have to tell you how much I love this stuff!
- Small wooden tags – perfect for holiday presents!
- Snowman printed Duck Tape – we can’t get enough of patterned Duck Tape around here!
- Pink mini tin tub & Laffy Taffy
- 2 pairs of lace peekaboo socks – these are adorable peeking out of ballet flats and pumps!
- Beaded necklace and earring set (shown in main photo, but not above)
Knit cap, cupcake liners, shabby flowers, wooden tags, mini tin, candy and necklace set were all very generously donated, once again, from my friends over at Pick Your Plum. Those ladies seriously ROCK!
My very, VERY favorite item in my Christmas Wish Basket is this adorable polka dot burlap “JOY” banner from Lisa at Lisa T Creations. I have two of Lisa’s banners hanging in my own house, and I’d honestly have a LOT more if I could find the space for them all! Lisa does fantastic quality work, and she’s sweet as can be – I’m sure you’re going to love this as much as I do! Lisa generously donated this banner for my basket, so please hop on over to her Etsy shop and have a look around!