These DIY homemade Easter Bunny Circus Animal Cookies put a cute holiday spin on a classic favorite! Makes a great Easter dessert idea or fun classroom treat for the kiddos!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
You May Also Like These Easter Ideas:
Easter Bunny Circus Animal Cookies
Easter is just a few days away, and I can’t stop coming up with all of these fun last-minute ideas! These cute bunny circus animal cookies would make a great dessert for your Easter brunch or a fun classroom treat for your children and their friends! One batch makes a bunch of cookies, so you’ll have plenty to keep and to share!
Start by mixing up your sugar cookie dough and chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Roll out the dough to 1/4″ thick and cut with a mini bunny cookie cutter.
Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden.
In a shallow bowl, melt the pink candy melts in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until the candy is fully melted. Use the dipping fork to dip the cookies into the candy and gently tap off the excess.
Place the freshly dipped cookies on to a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle with pastel nonpareils. Allow the melted candy to harden and firm (about 20-60 minutes depending on temperature and humidity) before handling. If you’re in a hurry, a brief trip into the refrigerator or freezer will make quick work of this step.
Super cute and totally easy peasy!
They’re almost (just ALMOST!) too cute to eat!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla, and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredient.
- Mix until thoroughly combined, and chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the cookie dough to 1/4″ thick, and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake on a lined cookie sheet for 7-10 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden.
These cute bunny circus animal cookies would make a great dessert for your Easter brunch or a fun classroom treat for the kiddos!
Check Out These Other Easter Ideas!
- Easter Scavenger Hunt – FREE Printable!
- Easter Oreos Recipe
- 25+ Easy Egg Carton Crafts for Kids
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- 20+ Awesome Easter Games for Kids
- Non-Candy Easter Egg Fillers
- 30+ Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Food Coloring
Pin these Easter Circus Animal Cookies for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.