FREE 4th of July SVG Files: Get these 16 free 4th of July and Canada Day SVG Files and show off your patriotic pride with custom shirts, tote bags, home decor, mugs, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Memorial Day and 4th of July will be here before you know it, so I designed this fun and FREE patriotic SVG file that’s perfect for the festivities! I’m also teaming up with my friends to offer you SIXTEEN awesome (and Totally Free!) Canada Day and 4th of July SVGs!
Free 4th of July SVG
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE 4th of JULY SHIRTS:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
* Note: Silver metallic or glitter iron-on works great instead of white if you’re working on a white background!
To begin making your shirt, open the SVG in Cricut Design Space (or other software program) and cut out the different layers. Note: When using iron-on, always make sure that you mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl, and then use the EasyPress 2 to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
GET THE FREE “FREEDOM ROCKS!” PATRIOTIC SVG, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET IT NOW” BUTTON!
THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Want More Free Patriotic SVG Files?
How About 15 More!?
I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite friends to bring you an entire collection of FREE patriotic SVG files that are perfect for 4th of July and Canada Day! We love bringing you Totally Free SVGs each month!
Let Freedom Ring – Kingston Crafts
Land of the Free – That’s What Che Said
Let’s Get Lit – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Little Firecracker – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
With Liberty and Justice for All – Pattern Revolution
Red White and Boom – seeLINDSAY
ROCK the USA – Crafting in the Rain
True North Strong & Free – BrooklynBerryDesigns
Oh My Stars – Pineapple Paper Co.
Patriotic Pinwheel – 100 Directions
American and Canadian Flag Heart – Hello Creative Family
Sweet Land of Liberty – Everyday Party Magazine
Mermaid in the USA – Happy Go Lucky
Canadian as Puck – The Simply Crafted Life
Fireworks and Freedom – The Country Chic Cottage