These Totally Free Birthday SVG files are perfect for making birthday shirts, cards, gift tags and more!
Free Birthday SVG Files
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Use our FREE birthday SVGs to create shirts, hats, tote bags, cards, gift tags, and more!
Do you or someone you love have a special birthday coming up? Make a fun birthday shirt with our free “Level Unlocked” game controller SVG file! It comes with ALL the numbers, so it’s perfect for everyone from 1-100+!
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for fourteen more Totally FREE birthday SVG files! We’ve put together a totally awesome collection for you this month!
How to Make a Birthday Shirt
Supplies for Gamer “Level Unlocked” Birthday Shirt:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your birthday shirt, upload the “Birthday Level Unlocked” SVG file (available below), and insert the design into a new canvas in Cricut Design Space.
If you need help, click here to learn How to Upload an SVG File in Cricut Design Space!
Next, upload the “Birthday Level Numbers” SVG file to Design Space and insert it into the canvas.
Select the group of numbers, and click on the “Ungroup” button at the top of of the layers panel. This will separate the numbers so that they can be sized, moved, or altered individually.
If you need more than one of the same number, for example, if you’re making a “Level 11” shirt, select the layer in the layers panel that you would like to copy, right click, and select “duplicate.” This will create a duplicate copy of the layer for you. Select and delete any number layers that you do not need for your shirt.
Cut the iron-on vinyl using your cutting machine, and use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl.
Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always remember to mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Easy peasy and totally fun for ALL ages! Every number is included, so you can make all ages from 1-100+!
To download the “Level Unlocked” birthday SVG file, enter your name and email address below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
15 FREE BIRTHDAY SVG FILES
These free birthday SVG files from my Totally Free SVG friends are SO much fun!
They’re perfect for making birthday shirts, hats, cards, and more! Download each individual file from the links below:
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
Which birthday design is your favorite?