It’s time to “Eat, Drink, and Be Scary” with these 15 FREE Halloween SVGs! Make your own shirts, trick or treat bags, Halloween decor, and more!
Free Halloween SVG Files
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Halloween is just around the corner, so it’s time to start making your own holiday gear and goodies! These 15 free Halloween SVG files are perfect for making your own shirts, onesies, mugs, tote bags (great for trick or treating!), and Halloween home decor!
I designed this cute “Eat, Drink, and Be Scary” Halloween SVG, and if you scroll down to the bottom of this post, you’ll find fourteen MORE free Halloween SVG files from my Totally Free SVG friends!
How to Make Halloween Shirts & Trick or Treat Bags
What You’ll Need:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your shirt or tote, open up Cricut Design Space (or other software program), upload the SVG file, and cut out the different layers.
Cut out your vinyl using the Cricut Maker or Explore Air machine. Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl, and then use the EasyPress 2 to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
ENTER YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THE SVG FILE!
THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
14 MORE FREE HALLOWEEN SVGS!
If you liked our “Eat, Drink, and Be Scary!” shirts and tote bag, you’re going to LOVE these! Get even MORE Totally FREE Halloween SVGs right here!
With these awesome SVG files from my Totally FREE SVG friends, you can create all of the fantastic Halloween projects shown below and MUCH more!
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Pumpkins – 100 Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! – seeLINDSAY
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain