Naturally, I said yes, as I do most of the time when my boys are initiating a creative project of their own. I pointed out to him that there was also glittery and glow-in-the-dark Mod Podge in the box (Did you know they made that? See, fun new products!), and it only took a minute to come up with this simple but impressive piece of artwork.
- Wash Out Mod Podge For Kids (or Glossy Mod Podge if you prefer)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Mod Podge
- Gold Dimensional Magic
- Mod Podge Roller Aplicator (or foam brush)
- Canvas, painted a solid color
- Paper shapes for decoupaging (we used gear shapes)
- Small paint brush
Disclaimer: I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Plaid Crafts and Blueprint Social; however, all opinions expressed are my own.