Happy Friday! I hope that all of my American readers enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to snag all of the Black Friday deals you were hoping to get your hands on! This Thanksgiving, I am reminded once again of how incredibly grateful I am for each and every one of you who visit and read Happiness is Homemade. It truly is a dream job to create and share new ideas with you!
To show my appreciation, I put together a package of “My Favorite Things” to give away to one lucky reader (though I wish I had the resources to give one away to each of you!).
I love, love, LOVE the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley, and I’m giving away the daily version in Happy Stripes. SO cute and colorful! If you want to see some awesome ideas about what you can do with this planner, these adorable Scarlet Lime planner stickers and washi tape, check out the Instgram hashtag #plannercommunity for TONS of inspiration!
- Emily Ley 2016 Daily Simplified Planner in Happy Stripes
- Scarlet Lime planner stickers
- Jen Hadfield gold circle stickers
- Scotch Expressions washi tape
- 10 adorable pens with rainbow ink (great for color coding!)
- Hallmark Signature greeting card
- Wilton baking cups (in polka dots, of course!)
Some of my favorite friends are also giving away their favorite things, so be sure to scroll past the Rafflecopter form to check it out!
Hop around and enter the other great giveaways!
Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
Play. Party. Pin.