Looking for a fun graduation SVG for graduation gifts and graduation party decorations? Use our “One Degree Hotter” graduation SVG to make your own shirts, tote bags, water bottles, and more! Celebrate graduation in style!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
“One Degree Hotter” Graduation SVG File
Make fun graduation gifts and party decorations with this witty “One Degree Hotter” graduation SVG file! It’s super easy to make your own graduation gear of all types, but I think this SVG file lends itself especially well to fun t-shirts.
Supplies Needed to Make Graduation Shirts:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your shirt, open the SVG in Cricut Design Space (or other software program) and cut out the different layers. Note: When using iron-on, always make sure that you mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl, and then use the EasyPress 2 to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
Wouldn’t this be super cute for a casual graduation party or as a statement shirt underneath your cap and gown?Of course, it’s also super cute on water bottles, totes, and more!