Make this cute Rainbow Baby Onesie with our collection of 15+ Totally FREE baby shower SVG files! Perfect for onesies, maternity shirts, nursery decor, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
It’s time for another Totally Free SVG collection! This month, we’ve teamed up to bring you some of the most awesome baby shower SVG files around! Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the whole set of 15+ FREE baby shower SVGs!
My contribution to this bundle is this cute “I’m the Rainbow After the Storm” SVG file – perfect for your little rainbow baby!
How to Make a Rainbow Baby Onesie
- Your Favorite Blank Baby Bodysuit/Onesie (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
Note: you can use an iron instead of an EasyPress, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress 2. You can read all about Why We Recommend the EasyPress 2 here!
To begin, upload the “I’m the Rainbow” SVG file into Design Space (or other design software). If you need help, you can find step-by-step instructions for How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space here!
Cut the iron-on vinyl using your cutting machine, and use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl.
Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Allow the vinyl to cool slightly before removing the backing paper.
To get the “I’m the Rainbow” SVG File, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
Buy the Whole Rainbow Baby SVG Bundle Here!
Get the Whole Collection of Totally Free Baby Shower SVG Files!
If you liked my “I’m the Rainbow After the Storm” SVG, you’re going to LOVE these other baby and pregnancy SVGs from my Totally Free SVG friends!
This entire collection is so cute!
To download each of these free baby and pregnancy SVG files, click on the links below:
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage