One of my favorite things about my Silhouette machine is its ability to cut any design that I can dream up. I use the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software, and it allows me to create all of kinds of amazing projects with these great features:
- Open, manipulate and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools allow me to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create my own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools convert designs into several styles of sketch art
- Creative knife tools allow me to clip designs using different patterns (one of my favorite features!)
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precision alignment and drawing
The options really are limited only by my imagination, especially when I also use the new Silhouette Connect™ plug-in that allows me to cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw. It’s pretty incredible! Now anything that I can draw can be cut with my Silhouette machine! I just recently starting playing around with the Connect plug-in, and I can’t wait to show off all the cool things that I’ve been making with it!
If you’d like to get your hands on the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software or the Silhouette Connect™ plug-in, head on over to the Silhouette shop and enter code SPACE at checkout to receive 35% off from now until March 19th!