A couple of weeks ago I got this HUGE haul of Martha Stewart Paints, stencils, silkscreens and accessories from Plaid Crafts. It was just the fire that I needed to get my butt into gear and get advent calendar crafting…seriously though, how could you not be inspired by all these goodies?!?
I couldn’t wait to try the silkscreens! This handy dispenser cap fits right on top of the craft paint bottle and allows for a small flow of paint to ensure that you don’t flood your silkscreen. These flexible squeegee-like paint brushes are pretty awesome too.
- Martha Stewart craft paint in satin, metallic, glitter and pearl finishes
- Martha Stewart silkscreens & adhesive stencils
- Martha Stewart fine tip bottle tops
- Martha Stewart dauber set (for stencils)
- Martha Stewart craft squeegee brushes (for silkscreens)
(For the record, I intentionally left off the numbers 11, 17 & 24 off just because I thought those drawers would be too busy with numbers too…and it’s driving my hubby crazy! What do you think?)