These quick and easy no-bake lemon blueberry cheesecakes are made perfectly portable in tiny glass mason jars – perfect for your next picnic or outdoor event!
The weather is warm, and picnic season is upon us! Picnic foods are some of my favorite foods, because I love the idea of making a meal fun and portable. I whipped up these no-bake lemon blueberry cheesecakes in about 10 minutes, and they are seriously one of my favorite desserts that I have EVER baked, er, NO-baked!
To make my cheesecakes portable and picnic ready, I no-baked them in these cute quilted 4 oz. mason jars. They’re the perfect pre-portioned size for a single-serving dessert. Plus, they’re totally adorable.
The crust can be made with graham crackers if that’s what you happen to have on hand, but I prefer to use my favorite Honey Snack Grahams from Horizon Organic. It gives the dessert a whole new layer of flavor that can’t be beat!
What You'll Need:
For the Blueberry Sauce:
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Water
For the Honey Graham Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup of Horizon Organic Honey Snack Grahams, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
For the Lemon Cheesecake:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- In a small saucepan, gently simmer blueberries, water, and sugar for 15-20 minutes or until blueberries have softened and sauce has thickened slightly. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the graham crumbs along with the melted butter and brown sugar. Spoon 1/8 of the mixture into each of the mason jars, pressing down to firmly pack the mixture into crust.
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- In a cold bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream (this is my favorite whipped cream recipe!)
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the graham crust with a layer of lemon cheesecake mixture and a layer of blueberry topping. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
Adorably portable (how cute are those little quilted mason jars?), easy-to-make (you don’t even have to bake it!), and perfect for your next picnic! These lemon blueberry cheesecake jars are seriously my new favorite dessert!
My #CreativeFoodie friends love picnic food just as much as I do, and they’ve come up with some seriously delicious dishes – check ’em out!
Lighter Broccoli Salad by Mom Endeavors
Caprese Pasta Salad by See Vanessa Craft
Strawberry Mason Jar Cake by A Night Owl Blog
Brussel Sprout And Orzo Picnic Salad by Spaceships & Laserbeams
Cheese And Sausage Kolache by Ashlee Marie
Antipasto Skewers by Two Twenty One
Orange Fruit Dip by Play Party Plan
Apple Pecan Coleslaw by Strawberry Mommycakes
Italian Sandwiches by The Idea Room