This really IS the Best Pasta Salad Recipe EVER! Quick, easy, and perfect for potlucks, picnics, and get-togethers! Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
I know, I know…calling this the best pasta salad recipe ever is a hefty claim! After a few bites though, you’ll know that this baby walks the walk, too. I always get asked to bring this dish to every family gathering and potluck we’re invited to, so I’m guessing that the six dozen or so people that I’ve shared this recipe with would also agree! The best part about this recipe is that it is super versatile, so you can add or swap out ingredients to your liking.
The Best Pasta Salad Recipe EVER!
What You'll Need:
- 1 box tri color rotini pasta
- 2 bell peppers diced, any color
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 head broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 small can of chopped olives
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle your favorite Italian dressing (we use Ken's Lite Northern Italian)
- Prepare the vegetable and mix together with parmesan cheese.
- Cook the pasta until al dente according to the package directions. Drain and add to vegetable and cheese mixture.
- Add 3/4 of a bottle of Italian dressing and mix well. Chill for at least 6-8 hours (I prefer to chill overnight).
- Before serving, add the remaining 1/4 bottle of dressing and top with a bit more parmesan cheese for garnish.
Some other additions that you might want to consider adding to your customized pasta salad are tomatoes, mushrooms, corn, summer squash, or any other veggie that you love! This delicious (and easy!) pasta salad is sure to be a huge hit with friends, family, co-workers, and more! Bring it to your next gathering, and be prepared to give everyone your recipe!
If you like this recipe, don’t’ forget to pin it!
You Might Also Like:
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.