This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KeepSpringBubbly #CollectiveBias
I was out shopping at Walmart the other day, when I spotted some limited edition Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale® (located with the other 2 liter beverages in the soda aisle). Blackberry is one of my most favorite flavors, so I couldn’t wait to give it a try!
The Canada Dry Ginger Ale® flavors are delicious and refreshing on their own, but I knew from my first sip of the Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale® that it would make an incredible fresh blackberry + lime fizz cocktail – perfect for springtime!
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 cup Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale®
- 2 oz. Vodka
- Juice of Half a Lime
- In a food processor or blender, combine fresh blackberries and water. Strain with a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Combine blackberry puree with Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale®, vodka, and lime juice. Mix well.
- Pour into two ice-filled glasses and garnish with a lime wheel and sprig of basil.
(Psst…it tastes great as a non-alcoholic beverage, too!) My kids finished off the rest of the bottle of Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale® by making alcohol-free blackberry + lime fizzes for themselves. So delicious!
Want a few more tips for throwing together a fantastic party table on the spur of the moment? Fresh flowers always set the stage for a party or event, so assemble a quick bouquet from your garden or keep a lifelike faux arrangement handy and ready to display. Keeping festive and colorful straws, plates and napkins on-hand will also help guarantee that your home will look party-ready in no time!
I’d love to hear about your favorite blackberry recipes, so tell me, how would you incorporate Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale® into a recipe you love?