Make Christmas shirts, holiday decor, and more with these 16 FREE Christmas SVG Files! This “Dear Santa, I Can Explain…” Christmas SVG and shirt are TOO cute!
It’s time to start your holiday crafting, and I can’t think of a more fun way to kick of the crafting season than with this super cute “Dear Santa, I Can Explain…” shirt for your favorite little one! Today we’re sharing SIXTEEN Free Christmas SVG Files, so make sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post to get all of the files in this collection!
What You’ll Need to Make a “Dear Santa, I Can Explain…”Christmas Shirt:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your DIY Christmas shirt, open up Cricut Design Space (or other software program), upload the SVG file, and cut out the different layers.
Cut out your vinyl using the Cricut Maker or Explore Air machine. Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl, and then use the EasyPress 2 to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
Easy peasy and super cute!
To Get the “Dear Santa, I Can Explain” SVG File, Enter Your Name & Email into the Form Below and Click the “Get It Now!” Button!
If You Liked Our Santa SVG, You’ll LOVE these FREE Christmas SVG Files from My Totally Free SVG Friends!
Just look at all of the fun projects you can create with this FREE Christmas SVG collection! SO fun!
Click on each link below to download the corresponding Christmas SVG file:
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In a Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin’ with My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh, Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts