Use our FREE Christmas countdown SVG file to make your own countdown calendar! We’re counting down to Christmas with this fun collection of Totally Free Christmas SVG files!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
We’re getting ready to count down to Christmas with this super cute Christmas countdown SVG file! Use adhesive vinyl to add the design to a chalkboard (or use chalkboard vinyl!) to make a cute Christmas countdown calendar that’s easy peasy to update each day!
We’ve also teamed up with our favorite Totally Free SVG friends to give you 17 awesome Christmas SVG files, totally free, of course! Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post to get the entire Christmas SVG collection!
Free Christmas Countdown SVG File
Supplies Needed to Make a Christmas Countdown Calendar:
To begin, upload the Christmas Countdown SVG file into Cricut Design Space (or other design software).
If you need help, please follow our step-by-step instructions for How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space here!
Resize the design as needed to fit your countdown calendar sign.
If you’re using chalkboard vinyl for the countdown ornament, proceed by clicking the green “Make It” button in the upper right corner.
If you are using a chalkboard sign and would like to create an ornament “frame” for your countdown, select both the black and red circle layers in the layers panel. Click the “Slice” button in the lower right of the screen.
The slice will result in three layers – the black circle, a red circle that is the same size as the black one, and a larger red ring around both.
Delete the small red and black circle layers. You’re now ready to cut! Press the green “Make It” button in the upper right corner.
Cut the different colors of vinyl with your cutting machine. Weed the excess vinyl, and use the transfer tape to transfer the design to your Christmas countdown sign.
To get the Christmas Countdown SVG File, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
Get 16 More Christmas SVG Files!
If you liked my Christmas countdown SVG file, you’re going to LOVE these other Christmas SVGs from my Totally Free SVG friends! Use these free files to make shirts, pillows, ornaments, and all kinds of fun holiday décor!
To get these Totally Free Christmas SVG files, click on each of the links below:
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
There are SO many fun ideas here! Start your Christmas crafting now to get ready for the holidays!
Check Out These Other Christmas Posts!
- The Best Cricut Holiday Gift Ideas for Crafters
- Santa’s Magic Key Printable Tag + SVG File
- Free Christmas Countdown SVG +16 Christmas Cut Files
- Personalized Christmas Ornaments with Cricut Infusible Ink
- 25+ DIY Neighbor Gifts with Cricut
- Christmas Baby Onesie with Cricut Infusible Ink
- Free Christmas SVG Files
- Santa Leather Earrings with Cricut Explore Air 2