This rich and creamy hot chocolate fudge with marshmallows is knock-your-socks-off delicious! Makes a great gift for friends, neighbors and holiday party hostesses!
This year International Delight introduced Hot Chocolate into its line of holiday favorites, and it’s seriously one of the greatest things ever! Our family loves the milk chocolate flavor, but it’s available in dark chocolate as well. My boys are thrilled that that they are able to make hot chocolate all by themselves now, and I love that they can do it on their own, too!
Just grab a mug, fill it with International Delight Hot Chocolate, and heat it up in the microwave – super easy peasy! Oh, and don’t forget to top it with your favorite toppings! My boys are fond of whipped cream, marshmallows, sprinkles, and mini candy canes.
As soon as I tasted a the International Delight Hot Chocolate, I knew that it would be perfect for the incredible hot chocolate and marshmallow fudge recipe I had been dreaming up in my head for the past two weeks. Not only did the fudge turn out just as amazing as I had hoped, it only took 3 minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 14 oz. Chocolate Chips, semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- 12 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup International Delight Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 or 7x11 pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and hot chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until completely melted and combined (around 2-3 minutes).
- Pour fudge into parchment lined pan, smooth into a flat layer, and top with mini marshmallows (lightly press on top of the marshmallows to set them into the fudge mixture). Optional: you can also top the fudge with crushed candy cane bits or mini chocolate chips as well!
- Chill in the refrigerator until set (about 2 hours) and then cut into squares.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Happiness is Homemade has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Heidi’s warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable. Heidi is also the author of Homemade Bath Bombs & More and DIY Tie-Dye.