Get this Free Halloween SVG and let everyone know “I’m Just Here for the Candy!” this Halloween! Make your own trick or treat bags, DIY Halloween shirts, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Free Halloween SVG File
Is your favorite part of Halloween the trick or treating (and the bags full of candy, of course!)? Let everyone know how you feel with this funny and FREE “I’m Just Here for the Candy” Halloween SVG file! Make your own t-shirts, onesies, trick or treat bags, and more!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE HALLOWEEN SHIRTS & TRICK OR TREAT BAGS:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your shirt or treat bag, open the SVG in Cricut Design Space (or other software program) and cut out the different layers.
Cut out your vinyl using the Cricut Maker or Explore Air. Note: When using iron-on, always make sure that you mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Proudly show off your DIY Halloween shirt or treat bag and let everyone know that “I’m Just Here for the Candy!”
To get instant access to the free Halloween SVG file, enter your name and email below and click “Get It Now!”
THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
You May Also Like:
Pin this FREE Halloween SVG for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Happiness is Homemade has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Heidi’s warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable. Heidi is also the author of Homemade Bath Bombs & More and DIY Tie-Dye.