Get this Free Halloween SVG and let everyone know “I’m Just Here for the Candy!” this Halloween! Make your own trick or treat bags, DIY Halloween shirts, and more!
Free Halloween SVG File
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Is your favorite part of Halloween the trick or treating (and the bags full of candy, of course!)? Let everyone know how you feel with this funny and FREE “I’m Just Here for the Candy” Halloween SVG file! Make your own t-shirts, onesies, trick or treat bags, and more!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE HALLOWEEN SHIRTS & TRICK OR TREAT BAGS:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt or Tote Bag (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions)
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin making your shirt or treat bag, open the SVG in Cricut Design Space (or other software program) and cut out the different layers.
Cut out your vinyl using the Cricut Maker or Explore Air. Note: When using iron-on, always make sure that you mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl, and then use the EasyPress 2 to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
Proudly show off your DIY Halloween shirt or treat bag and let everyone know that “I’m Just Here for the Candy!”
To get instant access to the free Halloween SVG file, enter your name and email below and click “Get It Now!”
You May Also Like: