This delicious and vibrantly colored Dragon Fruit (pitaya) Berry Smoothie Bowl is a quick and easy healthy breakfast idea that’s sure to be a huge hit with your entire family! Plus, we’re also sharing 15+ fresh and easy family meal ideas to kick off the new year!
I’ve been shaking things up lately and taking a break from our usual smoothie routine in favor of these nutrient-packed superfood bowls instead. Sometimes it can be difficult to get my six-year-old to drink an entire smoothie, but when I present him with a smoothie bowl, he will eat EVERY last bite (especially if I top it with coconut and/or granola!)! All three of my boys love the color of this dragon fruit berry smoothie bowl, and they love to customize their own bowls with their favorite healthy toppings. There’s nothing like a build-your-own-smoothie-bowl bar for breakfast!
To begin, blend all of the smoothie ingredients, and pour them into a wide shallow bowl.
What You'll Need:
- 8 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 Pitaya Plus Dragon Fruit Pack frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup Banana Slices frozen
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Greek Yogurt chilled or frozen
- Fruits, Seeds, Nuts, etc. for topping
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite fruits, berries, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Serve immediately.
Top the smoothie bowl with your favorite berries, fruits, nuts, seeds, and more! I topped this one with fresh strawberries, blueberries, unsweetened coconut, and chia seeds, but raspberries, blackberries, mango, and kiwi are also divine with dragon fruit.
This super healthy dragon fruit berry smoothie bowl is loaded with Vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber, potassium, and folate, so it’s the perfect way to fuel your mornings!
If you like this healthy breakfast idea, you’re going to love these fresh and easy family meals from my #CreativeFoodie friends!
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Mom Endeavors
- One Pan Salmon & Vegetables from Mom Endeavors
- Tomato & Jalapeño Tuna Stuffed Avocados from See Vanessa Craft
- Baked Spaghetti from Spaceships & Laser Beams
- Paleo Cincinnati Chili from Play Party Plan
- Chicken Cranberry Lettuce Wraps from Printable Crush
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce from Ashlee Marie
- Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili from A Night Owl Blog
- Easy Baked Shrimp Foil Packets from See Vanessa Craft
- One Pan Chicken Cacciatore from Happiness is Homemade
- Paleo Almond Chicken from Play Party Plan
- Fresh Nectarine Salad Recipe from Printable Crush
- Lemon Herb Salmon from Ashlee Marie
- Southwest Tortilla Salad from A Night Owl Blog
If you like this idea, don’t forget to pin it!
You Might Also Like:
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Happiness is Homemade has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Heidi’s warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable. Heidi is also the author of Homemade Bath Bombs & More and DIY Tie-Dye.