These adorable Easter Bunny Mason Jars are a quick and easy Easter craft that’s sure to bring a smile to your face!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Easy Easter Mason Jars
These cute Easter mason jars are a sweet way to deliver a little bit of springtime cheer to your loved ones! Fill them with candy, fresh flowers, a DIY candle or homemade sugar scrub for a quick and easy gift idea that’s sure to be a huge hit!
You May Also Like These Easter Ideas!
Supplies Used for Easter Bunny Mason Jars:
- Pint-Sized Mason Jars
- Removable Adhesive Vinyl and an Electronic Cutting Machine (I recommend the Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo)*
- Chalky Finish Paint or Spray Paint
- Assorted Ribbon and/or Lace for Trim
- Flower Mason Jar Lid, optional
* Note: If you don’t have an electronic cutting machine, you can also purchase vinyl bunny stickers here!
How to Make Easter Bunny Treat Jars:
- Start with clean glass mason jars and vinyl stickers. Apply the stickers to the smooth side of the jar, pressing firmly on the edges to make sure they completely adhere to the glass.
- Apply a coat of Chalky Finish paint to the jars, painting over the vinyl stickers as well.
- Allow the paint to dry for 2 minutes and then carefully peel up the vinyl stickers while the paint is still slightly wet. (Note: Spray paint will also work; however, when using spray paint, make sure to paint the jars upside down so that no paint gets inside of the jar!)
- Add a ribbon or some lace trim, and it’s all ready for gifting. Easy peasy!
There are so many ways that you can use these cute Easter treat jars! They would make a lovely hostess gift for Easter festivities or a super sweet teacher gift as you head into Spring Break! No matter how you decide to use these (whether you gift them away or keep them to decorate your own home!), they’re always a huge hit!
Pin these Easter Bunny Jars for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Happiness is Homemade has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Heidi’s warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable. Heidi is also the author of Homemade Bath Bombs & More and DIY Tie-Dye.