Get your FREE weekly workout guide and healthy dinner meal plan here! Just follow along with the plan to jumpstart your fitness and start feeling your best!
Welcome to Week Seven of the 8-Week Fitness Jumpstart hosted by Play. Party. Pin. and myself! If you missed any of the previous weeks, no worries! You can join in at any time, and catch up on the previous weeks by clicking here!
It’s Week Seven, and I hope you’re feeling fantastic! We’re nearing the end of our eight week journey, but don’t fret, next week I’ll be sharing a totally awesome way to continue your fitness journey after our series ends (and there might be an amazing giveaway that goes along with it, too!)!
WEEK SEVEN WORKOUTS:
WORKOUT PLAN: For each day shown, complete the listed exercises at least once (note: if you are able, repeat each cycle 2-3 times to maximize results) and walk/run for the stated amount of time. This week’s workout incorporates several days of run/walking. For these workouts, run for 3 minutes followed by walking for 1 minute. Repeat the run/walk cycle for 30 minutes.
WEEK SEVEN WORKOUT VIDEO:
6-Week Six Pack Workout:
WEEK SEVEN DINNER MEALS:
My favorite part of this fitness series has been the daily run/walks, and I’ve discovered some great must-have gear that I never leave home without anymore!
- Comfortable running shoes are my #1 must have, and I keep mine in the car so that I can squeeze in a quick run/walk while I’m out and about (especially while I’m waiting for baseball practice to end!).
- Running socks – yes, socks actually DO make a huge difference in your running comfort and performance! I’ve fallen head over heels (pun intended!) for Feetures Running Socks, and I never have to worry about blisters or chafing from a wonky seam or an errant fuzzball inside of my socks again!
- My Armpocket Mega i-40 armband goes everywhere with me, too! I love that it holds my iPhone 6+ snugly, but I don’t even have to remove it from the case. There’s also room inside of the Armpocket for my ID, credit cards and cash (for those times that my runs end at Target!).
- Panasonic in-ear headphones are the ear buds of choice for myself and my kids because of their comfortable and snug fit.
- A good running playlist is a MUST, and Play. Party. Pin. has some great ones for you! Check out her Running Playlist that Will Make You Want to Run and The Best Workout Playlist for some motivating running tunes.
I honestly never realized how much of a difference wearing special running socks makes until I started wearing Feetures running socks. It is like night and day from the old socks I was previously wearing (seriously, if you haven’t tried them, you’re missing out!)! My favorite are these Feetures Elite anatomical fit running socks with light cushion, but I think all of the different styles of Feetures socks are ultra comfortable.
Find all 8 weeks of the Beginner Fitness Jumpstart (including weekly workouts and meal plan!) here:
[riview id=312 num=2000 orderby=title order=asc size=200×200 showtitle=always lightbox=0]