These easy chocolate fudge cake mix cookies are perfect for Halloween! A delicious, chewy Halloween cookie that everyone will love!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
The next time you’re craving a batch of cookies, reach for a box of cake mix! This easy cake mix cookies recipe makes perfectly sweet and chewy cookies, and the M&M’s add a fun pop of color to keep with the Halloween theme. (If you want to mix things up and add a punch of peanut butter flavor, Reese’s Pieces would work great, too!)
These semi-homemade cookies are perfect for Halloween parties, bake sales, and class parties! A delicious dessert with minimal effort!
Check Out These Other Yummy Halloween Treats!
How to Make Cake Mix Cookies:
To begin, preheat the oven, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. With a whisk, combine the cake mix and baking powder in a large bowl.
Add in the beaten eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla until well blended.
Fold in orange M&Ms until combined.
Scoop balls of dough using a 1.5 tablespoon small cookie scoop. Do not flatten as they will spread! Leave a couple of inches between each ball to ensure that they will have enough space to spread. Add a few extra candy pieces and/or chocolate chips on top if desired.
Bake – we find that 9 minutes is the perfect amount of time to keep these delicious cookies chewy!
Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!
How Do I Store Cake Mix Cookies?
Store these chocolate cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 7 days if kept refrigerated.
Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Large Eggs, room temperature; beaten
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Orange M&Ms, reserve a small amount for the tops
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a whisk, combine the cake mix and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add in the beaten eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla until well blended.
- Fold in orange M&Ms until combined.
- Scoop out balls of dough using a 1.5-tablespoon cookie scoop. Do not flatten them as they will spread. Ensure to leave a couple of inches between each ball. Add a few extra M&Ms and chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 9 minutes to keep the cookies chewy.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!
This easy cookie recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
Check Out These Other Halloween Inspired Recipes!
Don’t Forget to Pin This for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.