These candy corn marshmallow pops are a tasty and fun treat for your next Halloween party, Thanksgiving dinner, or fall birthday party!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Marshmallow pops are all the rage these days, and these cute candy corn marshmallow pops are just as easy to make as they are adorable! These marshmallow pops make a fun Halloween dessert and are sure to be a hit with your whole family! Plus, it’s SUPER easy to customize these pops for other holidays and occasions, too!
Check Out These Other Fun Desserts:
To make these easy marshmallow pops, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Press a lollipop stick into the center of each marshmallow (from the bottom of each marshmallow) and set aside. The lollipop sticks will stay in place due to the stickiness of the marshmallows, however if you want them to be extra secure you can melt some white chocolate and dip the ends of the lollipop sticks in the melted chocolate before inserting them into the marshmallow.
Melt the orange candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl or container according to package directions. When ready, the melted chocolate should be smooth and silky. If you find that your melted candy is too thick, you can add about a 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable shortening or coconut oil to the mixture to help thin it.
Dip the marshmallows into the orange candy melts so that two-thirds of the marshmallow is covered. Tap the excess candy melts off and set the marshmallows on the parchment-lined flat surface. Allow the candy to set (about 30 minutes) before moving on to the next step.
Melt the yellow candy melts in a drinking glass until smooth.
Dip the orange-coated marshmallows into the yellow candy melts so half of the orange candy is covered in yellow. Tap the excess candy off, and set the marshmallows on the parchment-lined tray, flat side down. Allow the candy melts to set (about 30 minutes) before serving.
Add a bow, if desired, to finish things off!
Frequently Asked Questions About Marshmallow Pops
How Long Can I Store Marshmallow Pops?
Leftover marshmallow pops can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
How Can I Make Marshmallow Pops for Other Occasions?
Marshmallow pops are super trendy these days, so there are lots of occasions that you may want to make them for (they’re especially popular at baby showers and bridal showers!). To make marshmallow pops for other occasions, use different colors of candy melts that match your party theme, and switch up the flavoring to match the occasion.
For example, to make Christmas marshmallow pops for your holiday party, consider using red striped paper straws in lieu of the lollipop sticks, and dip the marshmallows in red and green candy melts. You could even add a dash of peppermint, too!
What Other Flavors Make Good Marshmallow Pops?
There are SO many options when it comes to making marshmallow pops! Consider using combinations of white chocolate chips, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and almond bark to coat the marshmallows and then topping with your favorite toppings such as nuts, sprinkles, and coconut. I love to make a delicious rocky road version with dark chocolate and slivered almonds!
Where Can I Buy The Supplies for Marshmallow Pops?
You can get the supplies for these candy corn marshmallow pops at you local craft stores, Amazon, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, and many grocery stores.
Halloween Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops Recipe
Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops
What You’ll Need:
- 20 Jumbo Marshmallows
- 20 Lollipop Sticks
- 1 12-oz Bag Orange Candy Melts
- 1 12-oz Bag Yellow Candy Melts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Press the lollipop sticks into the center of the bottom of the marshmallows and set aside.
- Melt the orange candy melts in a drinking glass until smooth according to package directions.
- Dip the marshmallows into the orange candy melts so ⅔ of the marshmallow is covered. Tap the excess candy melts off and set the marshmallows on the parchment-lined tray flat side down. Allow the orange candy melts to set (about 30 minutes) before moving on.
- Melt the yellow candy melts in a drinking glass until smooth according to package directions.
- Dip the orange-coated marshmallows into the yellow candy melts so that half of the orange is covered. Tap the excess candy melts off and set the marshmallows on the parchment lined tray flat side down. Allow the candy melts to set before serving.
These yummy marshmallow pops are sure to be a HUGE hit at your next party or event! Everyone loves this easy recipe!
Check Out These Other Halloween-Inspired Recipes!
- 60+ Easy Halloween Treat Ideas
- Easy Spider Donuts for Halloween
- Frankenstein Halloween Macarons
- Monster Cake Pops from Donut Holes
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Halloween “Circus Animal” Cookies
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
Don’t Forget to Pin This for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Happiness is Homemade has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Heidi’s warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable. Heidi is also the author of Homemade Bath Bombs & More and DIY Tie-Dye.