Leftovers are for Quitters with this funny and FREE Thanksgiving SVG file! Make your own shirts, tea towels, signs, and more! Easy DIY Thanksgiving decorations!
Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, so today we’re sharing some Thanksgiving love with not just one, but FOURTEEN FREE Thanksgiving SVG files! Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post for more free SVG files from my friends!
How to Make a Thanksgiving Tea Towel with Our FREE Thanksgiving SVG:
What You’ll Need to Make a Thanksgiving Tea Towel:
- Our “Leftovers are for Quitters” SVG File (available at the bottom of this post)
- Blank Tea Towel (I also LOVE these striped ones!)
- Iron-On Vinyl/HTV – we used Cricut Iron-On in Pumpkin, Texas Orange, Pebble, Black, and Glitter White.
- Electronic Cutting Machine (Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air are my favorites!)
- Cricut EasyPress or Iron
- Iron-On Protective Sheet (or piece of parchment paper)
I LOVE my Cricut Maker machine, and I use it for all of my cutting projects. It cuts everything from tissue paper to wood thanks to the interchangeable Adaptive Tool System for perfect precision cuts every time! (You can read more about the Maker machine here!)
Use your Maker (or Explore, Explore Air, etc.) cutting machine to cut the images out of iron-on vinyl.
Weed the excess vinyl (if you don’t have a hooked weeding tool yet, get one ASAP! You’ll thank me later!).
Place your design in position and iron into place with the Cricut EasyPress – use the heat and time settings according to the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
The new EasyPress 2 in the small 6″ x 9″ size is perfect for tea towels! I love the new EasyPress 2 because it heats up faster and hotter which means less wait time for this impatient crafter! Also, that streamlined smaller base plate is all kinds of awesome!
Tada! An easy peasy Thanksgiving tea towel that would make a cute Thanksgiving hostess gift idea!
To get the Free Thanksgiving SVG, enter your email into the box below and click “Get It Now!” for instant download!
If you like this free Thanksgiving SVG file, make sure to check out these other free SVGs from my friends!
- Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
- The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
- Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
- Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
- Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
- Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
- Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
- Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
- Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
- #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Eat – Crafting in the Rain