These free printable Halloween Lunch Box Notes are fun for all ages! Add these cute Halloween lunch notes to your child’s lunch box for a fun Halloween treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Halloween is just around the corner, and these free printable Halloween lunch box notes are a fun way to get into the Halloween spirit!
Print out our free Halloween lunch notes and add them to your child’s lunch box. Kids will love seeing these Halloween themed notes tucked in with their lunch! Nine different designs can be used all Halloween season long!
Check Out These Other Halloween Printables!
Halloween Lunch Box Notes
- Color Printer (inkjet or laser; we use an HP Envy)
- White Cardstock
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Halloween Lunch Notes PDF File (available below)
Simply print out the Halloween lunch notes (we recommend using heavyweight cardstock for best results), cut them out, and include them in your child’s lunch box for school! They are sure to be a Halloween favorite!
So, what goes best in a Halloween lunch box along with these cute notes? Halloween-themed foods, of course!
Halloween Lunch Box Food Ideas
- Spooky Spider Sandwiches – cut a sandwich into a round shape and use pretzel sticks for legs and black olives (or chocolate chips depending on your sandwich fillings!) for eyes. You can even add a “web” of white cheese cut into a web shape behind the spider sandwich, too!
- Halloween Mac N Cheese – add black food coloring to the water while cooking to turn your macaroni noodles black! For even more fun, use Halloween pasta noodles in shapes like bats, black cats, and pumpkins!
- Frankenstein Monster Wraps – use a spinach tortilla to wrap your favorite sandwich fillings, and then add sliced cheese and veggies for Frank’s face and neck bolts!
- Pumpkin Fruit Cups – use a Sharpie marker or black vinyl to add Jack O’Lantern faces to orange fruit cups – easy peasy!
- Halloween Breakfast Cereals – add some dry Halloween breakfast cereal like Count Chocula or Frankenberry for a special treat!
To finish things off, try a Mummy Rice Krispies Treat, Halloween Circus Animal Cookie, or even a Cauldron Oreo Treat for dessert! SO fun, right? 😍😍😍 Paired with a cute Halloween lunch note, this Halloween themed lunch is sure to be a HUGE hit!
You can print out as many of these Halloween lunch box notes as you’d like and use them in your child’s lunchbox all month long!
Get the Free Printable Halloween Lunch Notes Here:
To get the Halloween Lunch Box Notes, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
The free printable Halloween lunch notes we’ve provided here are a fun and easy way to spook up your child’s lunches for Halloween! Have you tried any of these festive Halloween food ideas? Have any other favorites? Let us know in the comments below!
Check Out These Other Halloween Ideas!
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- Mummy Paper Plate: Halloween Craft for Kids
- 13 Free Bat SVG Files for Halloween
- 30+ Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Printable “Please Take One” Halloween Sign
- Ouija Board Halloween Sign + SVG
- FREE Halloween Coloring Pages for Adults & Kids
Kelly Oldfield says
These are a great idea
Joenisha San says
I love making special moments for my children. The small details make lasting impressions