Brighten up your Halloween with this adorable rainbow heart pumpkin! Make this super fun Halloween pumpkin quickly and easily with vinyl – PLUS, get 12 MORE awesome vinyl Halloween pumpkin ideas!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Decorating for Halloween is one of my favorite things, but I can never seem to limit myself to the traditional color palette of orange, black, and purple. I love using ALL of the colors for all of the different holidays, so I decided to decorate a pumpkin using an entire rainbow of colors (and hearts, naturally, since that’s my jam!)!
What You’ll Need to Make a Rainbow Heart Pumpkin:
- Pumpkin (faux or real!)
- Paint (we used Candy Pink spray paint and Treasure Gold paint)
- Assorted Colors of Permanent Adhesive Vinyl in your favorite colors
- Heart SVG (available below)
- Your favorite craft cutting machine – I used my Cricut Maker
First, give your pumpkin a coat of two of paint in the base color of your choice. While the paint is drying, use your cutting machine to cut out hearts in a variety of different colored adhesive vinyls.
Then, simply peel and stick! It’s that easy!
I love adding an unexpected pop of color to my holiday decorations!
To get the Rainbow Heart Files, enter your name and email address below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
THIS FILE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
If you like this rainbow heart pumpkin, you’re going to LOVE these amazing vinyl pumpkin projects from my friends!
- Hello Pumpkin from Lemon Thistle
- Glowing Eye Pumpkin from Persia Lou
- Cauldron Candy Holder from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Rainbow and Clouds Pumpkin from Lydi Out Loud
- Monogram Pumpkins from Printable Crush
- Fabric Pumpkins from Sew What Alicia
- Trick or Treat Yo’self from See Lindsay
- Folk Art Pumpkin from The Craft Patch
- Spiderwebs Pumpkin from Girl Loves Glam
- Cactus Pumpkin from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Boo Spiderweb from a Girl and a glue gun
- Rainbow Hearts from Happiness is Homemade
- Sloth Pumpkin from That’s What Che Said
All of the pumpkin projects in this collection are SO much fun! Which one is your favorite?
You May Also Like: