These bakery-style blueberry muffins are the best ever! Packed full of juicy berries and topped with a flaky layer of crumbly cinnamon streusel, this best ever blueberry muffin recipe is sure to be your newest favorite!
My boys love helping me bake, and muffins are one of their favorites. My youngest son is a zealous blueberry fanatic, so we whipped up a batch of blueberry muffins that were seriously the best EVER! We used our newest favorite kitchen pan, so we didn’t even have to fuss with paper liners!
The pan is made to withstand temperatures up to 480 degrees, and everyone raves that they are completely non-stick…so I decided that sweet and juicy blueberry muffins would be the ultimate test of its non-stick properties! The Perforated Baking Sheet is necessary to support the muffin tray, and it helps to ensure better heat distribution.
Mix up the blueberry muffin batter according to the recipe below. Tip: coating the blueberries in a couple tablespoons of flour will keep the berries evenly distributed throughout the muffin batter instead of sinking to the bottom!
Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin pan (I like to use an ice cream scoop to portion my batter), and top with cinnamon streusel mixture before baking.
Bake until golden brown, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Wow, look at that! The muffin really does pop right out of the pan! I was totally impressed and blown away by how completely non-stick the Demarle at Home Straight Muffin Tray was – it lived up to the hype! (Note: this also made the pan super easy to clean -win win!)
The Best Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffin Recipe Ever!
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 stick Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1-2 cups Blueberries tossed in 2 tbsp. flour
For Crumb Topping
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Toss the blueberries in flour to help keep them evenly distributed in the batter and to avoid sinking to the bottom.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the crumb topping.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin and top with a sprinkle of crumb topping mixture.
- Bake for 17-22 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
These bakery-style blueberry muffins are the best ever, and they’re sure to become a family favorite!