These cute Valentine’s Day Oreo pops take only a few minutes to make, and they make a great classroom treat idea for your friends!
My favorite Creative Foodie friends and I have whipped up some delicious pink & red treats to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I made a batch of my favorite Oreo pops, and they turned out SUPER cute! I’m sharing the recipe below, and be sure to keep on scrolling to the bottom of the post to find all of these other incredible recipes!
Valentine’s Day Oreo Pops
What You’ll Need:
- Oreo Cookies
- 4″ Lollipop Sticks
- Candy Melts – red, bright pink and bright white
- Sprinkles – jumbo hearts, mini hearts, and sugar pearls
- 3 Microwave-Safe Cups
- Disposable Candy Piping Bag (optional, for drizzle decorations)
- Parchment Paper
I posted the step-by-step directions for how to make Oreo pops last year when we made Patriotic Oreo Pops for 4th of July, so hop on over to that post for more detailed how-to directions and images. It’s really quite simple though!
Start by twisting and separating the Oreos into two halves. In a microwave-safe cup, melt a small amount of candy melts (any color) in 20-second increments, stirring well after each. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy, and sandwich it between both halves of the Oreo. Allow the candy to cool and firm completely before moving on to the next step. A quick trip to the freezer will speed up the process if you’re in a hurry.
Fill a microwave-safe cup about 2/3 full of red candy melts, and melt them in the microwave (again using 20-second increments and stirring afterward). Dip the Oreo pop into the red candy, allowing the candy to completely cover the cookie, and then lay the cookie pop on a sheet of parchment paper to cool and firm up. Add sprinkles while the candy is still wet (if desired). Repeat the process for each additional color of candy melts.
They turned out SO cute! My kids and their friends always go crazy over Oreo pops! I may have gone a little crazy myself, and taken about a million photos. I couldn’t decide which ones I liked the best, so I’m just going to post them all, mmmkay?
Click on the links below to find the recipes for all of these Valentine’s Day treats from my friends…
- NoBake Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip from See Vanessa Craft
- Hot Tamale Fudge from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Play Party Pin
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix from Two Twenty One
- Red Velvet Cheesecake from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Loves Me Loves Me Not Valentine’s Cupcakes from Kitchen Funwith My 3 Sons
- Valentines Chocolate Pretzel Bark from A Night Owl
- Chocolate Raspberry Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll from The Idea Room