20+ Alcoholic Popsicle Recipes to help grown-ups beat the heat! These boozy popsicles are so refreshing on a hot summer day!
There’s nothing quite like a popsicle to beat the heat on a hot summer day! Now, with this awesome collection of boozy popsicles for adults, popsicles aren’t just for the kids anymore!
(If you are looking for non-alcoholic popsicles, be sure to check out our collection of the 30+ BEST Homemade Popsicle Recipes for summer!)
We’ve put together a list of mouthwatering alcoholic popsicles that are strictly for the grown-ups. They’re made with hard alcohols like vodka and rum, beer, liqueur, and even wine! There are lots of deliciously fruity adult popsicle recipes, and some that are inspired by your favorite candies and desserts, too.
Boozy Alcoholic Popsicle Recipes
Orange Dreamsicle Alcoholic Popsicles from Pineapple Paper Co.: These smooth and creamy boozy popsicles are a flashback to childhood with that nostalgic orange cream Dreamsicle flavor! Plus, they only require four ingredients – sign me up!
Malibu Ice Pops from Aspiring Winos: You can’t get much simpler than these alcoholic popsicles made with lime Malibu Rum, Sprite, and lime juice. It’s a refreshing, fruity kick to enjoy when those temperatures start rising.
Bananas Foster Popsicles from Snappy Gourmet: This frozen treat tastes like one of your favorite desserts! It’s made with bananas, Greek yogurt, rum (or rum extract), and a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon to bring all the flavors together.
Though not exactly a popsicle per se, these Adult Drink Pouches from That’s What Che Said can be frozen and turned into adult slushies for an especially delicious frozen poolside treat!
There are SO many deliciously enticing alcoholic popsicle recipes in this collection – there’s something for everyone! Which one will you make first?
Pin These Boozy Popsicle Recipes For Later
20+ Boozy Popsicle Recipes
Which one of these alcoholic popsicles will you make first this summer? Pin this list to save it for later!
- Malibu Ice Pops from Aspiring Winos
- Boozy Pineapple Ice Pops from Sweet & Savory
- Bananas Foster Popsicles from Snappy Gourmet
- Jack and Coke Ice Pops from Seasonal Memories
- Watermelon Mojito Pops from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Chocolate-Dipped Pina Colada Popsicles from Pass the Sushi
- Coffee and Cream Stout Beersicles from Gastronom
- Sweet Tea Vodka Ice Pops from Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Winesicles from Coastal Wandering
- Blue Lagoon Cocktail Popsicles from Boulder Locavore
- Raspberry Peach Prosecco Popsicles from Champagne & Coconuts
- Watermelon Wine Popsicles from Create Yum
- Fireball Whiskey Cinnamon Roll Ice Pops from Crayons & Cravings
- Grapefruit Shandy Beersicles from Rhubarbarians
- Orange Moscow Mule Popsicles from Gastronom
- Boozy Tootsie Roll Frozen Pops from Sequins in the South
- Strawberry Mojito Ice Pops from Will Cook for Smiles
- Tequila Sunrise Freezer Pops from Boulder Locavore
- Salted Watermelon Margarita Popsicles from Recipes from a Pantry
- Chocolate Martini Pudding Pops from Pass the Sushi