Make your own patriotic 4th of July Popsicle Shaker Sign with this fun SVG file! Perfect for Glowforge and other laser cutters, Cricut, Silhouette, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
I love making inexpensive home décor for the holidays, and this adorable patriotic popsicle shaker sign that I whipped up for 4th of July is one of my most favorite holiday crafts ever! (And it was SOOO easy to make!)
I created my sign using my Glowforge with birch wood for the backing and MDF for the 3D pieces, but you can also use this file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to cut chipboard/basswood, paper, and vinyl to create the same thing!
Patriotic Popsicle Shaker Sign
I made a quick video of the process for you, but you can get more detailed step-by-step instructions for How to Create a Shaker Sign here!
Get the Patriotic Popsicle Shaker Sign SVG Here!
I have been on a shaker sign kick lately, so I’ve been really glad to hear all of the feedback that says you all seem to be loving them, too! I have a few more coming your way soon, so stay tuned! xoxo
Check Out These Other Glowforge Posts!
- Custom Tape Measure Gift Idea
- DIY Personalized Name Puzzle with Glowforge
- How Much Does a Glowforge Cost?
- Glowforge Guide: Everything You Need to Know!
- Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe SVG File
- 3D Stars + Christmas Ornament SVG Files
- Ouija Board Halloween Sign + SVG
- Where to Buy Glowforge Materials: The ULTIMATE Guide!