This free printable Christmas bucket list is a fun way to spread the holiday spirit at Christmas time! It’s so much fun for all ages!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Looking for a unique advent calendar this holiday season? Our free printable Scratch-Off Christmas Bucket List is tons of fun for all ages! It’s a great way to make new memories and partake in some of your favorite holiday activities and family traditions during the most wonderful time of the year!
Turn on the Christmas music and queue the Christmas movie marathon because it’s time for some serious holiday fun and Christmas cheer!
Check Out These Other Fun Christmas Ideas!
Free Printable Christmas Bucket List
If pink and teal aren’t your holiday style, don’t worry – we have also included a classic red and green version, too!
- Color Printer (we use an HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw)
- Heavy Cardstock
- Scratch-Off Stickers (also available in Silver)
- Printable Christmas Bucket List (available below)
What is a Christmas Bucket List?
A traditional bucket list is a list of things that you would like to do or accomplish in your life. A Christmas bucket list adapts from that same concept and includes a list of things that you would like to do during the holiday time period. Essentially, it’s a list of all the super fun things you’d like to make and do during the Christmas season this year!
Our Christmas Bucket List is FULL of classic (and inexpensive!) Christmas activities that will fill your heart with Christmas spirit!
Some examples of these fun holiday activities are:
- Make a Gingerbread House (use our easy Graham Cracker Gingerbread House technique!)
- Take a Drive to Look at Christmas Lights
- Drink Hot Chocolate (this Mint Hot Cocoa recipe is SO good!)
- Make Paper Snowflakes
- Send Letters to Santa (use our free printable templates!)
- Play Christmas Bingo
- Bake Christmas Cookies (I love these Sugar Cookies and these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars!)
- Send Christmas Cards to Family and Friends
- Make Homemade Ornaments or Christmas Decorations (we have LOTS of DIY ornament tutorials available!)
There are so many fun things on this list that are sure to bring lots of smiles and holiday cheer!
Cover each of the activities with a scratch-off sticker. These shiny stickers are on a clear background that allow you to see the text of the printable underneath once you have scratched off the metallic coating.
You can choose to print a separate holiday bucket list for each of your family members, or you can opt to use one single ultimate Christmas bucket list for your entire family. In our house, we use one single list, and we take turns scratching off a new box each day.
Each day, use a coin (or similar object) to scratch off one of the boxes and reveal the fun family activity for the day. (Scratching off the boxes is one my kids’ favorite things!)
Scratch off the boxes by row, by column, or randomly…there are fun family traditions to be discovered under each one!
Get the Free Christmas Bucket List
To get the Christmas Bucket List, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
This Christmas bucket list is sure to make this Christmas season the best holiday season ever! Which activity is your favorite?
Check Out These Other Free Christmas Printables!
- 50+ Fun Elf on the Shelf Printables
- Printable Roll a Snowman Dice Game
- Christmas Bucket List: Scratch-Off Advent Calendar Printable
- Free Printable Santa’s Nice List Certificate
- Printable Elf Donut Shop Props
- 20+ Printable Christmas Games
- Elf on the Shelf Printable Notes & Jokes
- Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
Don’t Forget to Pin This Christmas Bucket List for Later!
Heidi Kundin, the vibrant force behind Happiness is Homemade, has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking fresh and engaging ideas. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s not only fun but also achievable and budget-conscious. As a mother of three, Heidi expertly balances family life and her passion for creativity, proving that with a little imagination and dedication, happiness truly can be homemade!
Leave a Reply