These easy Easter crafts for preschoolers are perfect for your home or classroom! Make these fun preschool Easter crafts with your preschool and toddler kids for a fun family activity!
Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Are your kids gearing up for Easter? So are we! We’ve rounded up 15 Easter crafts for preschoolers that are easy, cute, and fun. When it comes to crafting with 3 and 4-year-olds, the ideal crafts are quick and simple—bonus points if the crafts are low-mess and low-prep, like many of these crafts are.
Kids will get the chance to practice cutting, gluing, painting, coloring, wrapping, and stamping their way through these seasonal activities. From brightly colored eggs to adorable keepsakes for the grandparents and more, you’re going to love this list of Easter preschool crafts. Many are suitable for toddlers, too, and older kids can also get in on the fun, either by helping their younger siblings or just enjoying a simple craft themselves.
Choose a couple of crafts from the list, and set aside some crafting time with the family. Creative time is time well spent!
15 Easy Preschool Easter Crafts
- Egg Shaker Maracas from Happiness is Homemade: Use your plethora of plastic eggs to make some fun egg shaker maracas! These little noisemakers are so much fun for kids, and they’ll play with them long after Easter.
- Easter Egg Photo Craft for Kids from Simple Everyday Mom: Create a keepsake for yourself or the grandparents this Easter with an adorable egg photo. Add a magnet to the back to put it on the fridge!
- Printable Easter Coloring Book from Happiness is Homemade: If your preschooler enjoys coloring, grab our free printable Easter coloring book. These can be given before Easter or included in your child’s Easter basket for a fun quiet time activity later in the day. The book includes coloring pages, a maze, a matching activity, word scramble, and more. They’re great for teachers to use in the classroom, too!
- DIY Bunny Headband Craft from I Heart Crafty Things: Your kids will have so much fun hopping around like bunnies while wearing these headbands. It’s a simple, sweet craft for home or school.
- Easter Egg Q-Tip Painting from Simple Mom Project: It’s a great idea to give kids a wide variety of tools to paint with when they are young. It encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, like this Easter egg q-tip painting. You could have your child paint the circles in the same color as the stripe, in a complementary color, or in any color they’d like.
- Bunny Paper Plate Craft from Non-Toy Gifts: Experiment with pom-pom painting, too. It creates lots of gorgeous texture on whatever you’re painting. In this case, a lovely mix of red, orange, and yellow was used to paint around a bunny silhouette. However, you could use whichever different color combinations that you desire. It would look really pretty in pastels, too! The pom-pom bunny tail was a cute touch!
- Pop-Up Easter Egg Cards from The Soccer Mom Blog: Here’s another wonderful photo craft for kids! Any parent or grandparent would love to “crack open” this egg to see your kiddo’s smiling face.
- Easy Bunny Art for Kids from Messy Little Monster: This is another fun process art activity for preschoolers. The bunny cutout is painted as little balls slide around in the paint. You never know what sort of design you’ll end up with, and that’s part of the fun!
- Easter Egg Potato Stamping from Natural Beach Living: Stamping is fun for toddlers and preschoolers. This Easter egg potato stamp is so bright and colorful! Once you carve your design, you simply paint them and stamp away. You can reuse the same potato for stamps in different colors simply by wiping off the paint. This would make lovely wrapping paper.
- Bunny Handprint Craft from Fun Handprint Art: Two bunnies in a basket—how sweet! This handprint project would be fun to make with a sibling duo, where one creates the handprints holding the baskets and the other creates the handprint birds.
- Yarn-Wrapped Easter Egg from Fireflies and Mud Pies: Use rainbow yarn to wrap an Easter egg cardboard cutout! Not only do kids get fine motor practice from wrapping the yarn, but you can also add beads as you go along. The end result is so pretty you’ll want to display during the Easter season for sure.
- Yarn-Wrapped Chick and Carrot from The Inspiration Edit: And here’s the same concept with a chick and a carrot. This is an excellent way to use up yarn scraps you may be saving.
- Decorated Black Chalkboard Eggs from Artsy Momma: Have you seen chalkboard eggs at the craft store? They’re so much fun to decorate with chalk markers. But if you can’t find them, you can likely find chalkboard paper, and those are even easier to draw on. Just look at how the color pops against the black background.
- Easter Wreath Craft for Preschoolers from School Time Snippets: Easter egg foam stickers plus a paper plate equals one beautiful kid-made Easter wreath. This craft is low-prep and super simple for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Paper Plate Bunny Butt from Stylish Cravings: How completely cute is this bunny butt craft? That fluffy cottontail and those big rabbit feet will be so much fun to make with the kids. A great way for the kiddos to practice their scissor skills while cutting out those bunny feet!
Your preschoolers are going to have a TON of fun with all of these fun Easter crafts! Which one are you going to make first?
You May Also Like:
Pin These Easter Crafts for Later:
Preschool Easter Crafts
Come back to this list later for quick reference! You’ll love these easy Easter crafts for preschoolers and toddlers!
- Egg Shaker Maracas from Happiness is Homemade
- Printable Easter Coloring Book from Happiness is Homemade
- Easter Egg Photo Craft for Kids from Simple Everyday Mom
- DIY Bunny Headband Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Easter Egg Q-Tip Painting from Simple Mom Project
- Bunny Paper Plate Craft from Non-Toy Gifts
- Pop-Up Easter Egg Cards from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Easy Bunny Art for Kids from Messy Little Monster
- Easter Egg Potato Stamping from Natural Beach Living
- Bunny Handprint Craft from Fun Handprint Art
- Yarn-Wrapped Easter Egg from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Yarn-Wrapped Chick and Carrot from The Inspiration Edit
- Decorated Black Chalkboard Eggs from Artsy Momma
- Easter Wreath Craft for Preschoolers from School Time Snippets
- Paper Plate Bunny Butt from Stylish Cravings