Make these adorable watermelon earrings with our free earring SVG file + 11 MORE Totally Free earring SVGs, too!
12 Free Earring SVGs
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
It’s time for another Totally Free SVG collection, and this month is all about FREE Earring SVG files!
The weather is starting to warm up around here, and I’ve got gardening and summer on my mind already, so I whipped up these fun watermelon earrings to add to the collection! Make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post to get all 12 of the free SVG files in this bundle!
How to Make Watermelon Earrings
- Cricut Maker Machine with Knife Blade
- Scraps of Adhesive Vinyl in Pink, Black, Green, and Light Green
- Transfer Tape
- Piercing Tool
- Earring Wires
- Painter’s Tape
Place the chipboard on to your cutting mat, and secure the edges with painter’s tape.
Insert the Knife Blade into the “B” tool carrier.
Cut the two watermelon pieces from chipboard.
This project is the PERFECT time to raid your scrap bin stash!
Find small scrap pieces of adhesive vinyl in pink, black, and two shades of green. Or get creative with the colors and use whatever you have on-hand! I think glittery “seeds” in the watermelon would be super fun also!
Cut all of the vinyl pieces on the Maker, and weed the excess vinyl.
Layer the pieces of vinyl on to the transfer tape and then adhere it all to the chipboard piece.
Repeat for the second earring.
Use the piercing tool to CAREFULLY poke a small hole at the tip of the watermelon. Use jewelry pliers to add earring wires to the the holes.
Ta-da! Aren’t they adorable? And SO easy peasy to make!
To get the Watermelon Earrings SVG File, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
If you like these watermelon earrings, you’re going to LOVE these other FREE earring SVG files from our Totally Free SVG friends!
- 5 Simple Shapes with Cutouts by The Country Chic Cottage
- Pineapple Earrings by Pineapple Paper Co.
- Split Circles Earrings by That’s What Che Said
- Heart Eye Emoji Earrings by Hello Creative Family
- Glitter & Suede Earrings by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Watermelon Earrings by Happiness is Homemade
- Flower & Vine Earrings by 100 Directions
- Teardrop Earrings by Happy Go Lucky
- Teacher/Apple Earrings by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Arch Earrings by Crafting in the Rain
- Feather Earrings by Mad in Crafts
- Linked Heart Earrings by 30 Minute Crafts
There are SO many awesome earring SVG files in this fun collection! Which ones are your favorite?