Use our FREE Printable Easter Bingo Game Cards to play the best Easter game ever! This Easter Bingo Game is a ton of fun for all ages – perfect for families, class parties, Scout troops, Easter parties, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Printable Easter Bingo Game Cards
Easter is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning your Easter party games! My favorite kind of party games are no-prep games that are ready-to-go and don’t require any special supplies or equipment. These printable Easter Bingo Game Cards fit the bill perfectly – simply print and play! This Easter bingo game is a super fun way to keep the kids occupied while the grown-ups hide the eggs for the Easter egg hunt!
Bingo is the perfect party game because it’s easy-to-play for all ages and fun for many different sizes of groups, which makes it great for class parties, Scout troops, family game night, and more! This printable Easter bingo game contains 30 different calling cards and 25-space game boards, so it’s suitable for playing both traditional bingo AND blackout bingo! Double the fun!
To play the Easter bingo game, print out the required number of bingo cards (one per player) and one set of calling cards. Cut out the individual calling cards – I used my Cricut Portable Trimmer because it’s the perfect size for the job!
Note: There are 30 calling cards including the “Happy Easter” design in the middle – this center space can serve as a “free space” or you may draw the card along with the rest of them.
HOW TO PLAY BINGO:
- Print out a bingo card for each player along with one set of calling cards. Cut out the calling cards and place the cards into a bowl or a hat.
- Pull one card at a time from the hat/bowl and describe the image to the players before showing them the card. For example, “Chick in an Easter Egg” or “Yellow Tulip Flower.”
- Cover the corresponding image on the bingo card with a marker (M&Ms, Jellybeans, and Cheerios all make great markers!).
- To win a round of Classic Bingo, a player must cover 5 spaces in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
- To win a round of Blackout Bingo, a player must cover all 25 spaces on their game board and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
Fun Bingo Prizes:
Use our free printable set of Easter bingo cards to play with your friends and family! The free set of six cards is the perfect size for most families and small groups, but if you need larger quantities, we have upgrades available in the shop! The upgraded card sets come in bundles of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 50 cards, so there’s something for groups of all sizes!
Note: the Easter Bingo Cards in the free 6-card set are different than the upgraded sets listed in the shop (with the exception of the 50-card set). If you need 15 cards, for example, you may download the free set and then purchase a 10-card upgrade for a total of 16 unique cards!
TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE FREE VALENTINE’S DAY BINGO GAME, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL INTO THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK THE “GET IT NOW!” BUTTON!
IF YOU NEED MORE THAN SIX EASTER BINGO CARDS, GET THE UPGRADED QUANTITIES HERE:
You May Also Like:
Pin these Easter Bingo Game Cards for Later!