How to Make Glittery “Snow” Playdough
Glittery “Snow” Playdough
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Oil of Choice (you can use vegetable, canola, coconut oil, etc.)
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 2 Tbsp. Glitter, optional
- In a large saucepan, mix together the flour, salt and cream of tartar. Add the water and oil and stir until mixed well.
- Place on stove over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- After a few minutes of stirring, the mixture will reach playdough texture and consistency.
- Allow to cool (cover with a damp cloth while cooling to avoid drying out), and then knead in the glitter one tablespoon at a time.
You May Also Like:
Heidi Kundin, the vibrant force behind Happiness is Homemade, has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking fresh and engaging ideas. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s not only fun but also achievable and budget-conscious. As a mother of three, Heidi expertly balances family life and her passion for creativity, proving that with a little imagination and dedication, happiness truly can be homemade!
that is really cool i cant wait to to try it!!
Look up finger knitting, no expensive tools necessary and i think it might make a slightly thicker scarf. Finger knitting is usually done on one hand but ive been crafty enough to use both hands
Thanks for all the wonderful ideas! Happy New years to you and your family!
Partycraft Secrets says
so cool… ha ha! Love it – well done.