How to Make Glittery “Snow” Playdough
Glittery “Snow” Playdough
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Oil of Choice (you can use vegetable, canola, coconut oil, etc.)
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 2 Tbsp. Glitter, optional
- In a large saucepan, mix together the flour, salt and cream of tartar. Add the water and oil and stir until mixed well.
- Place on stove over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- After a few minutes of stirring, the mixture will reach playdough texture and consistency.
- Allow to cool (cover with a damp cloth while cooling to avoid drying out), and then knead in the glitter one tablespoon at a time.
You May Also Like:
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.