These adorable Halloween memory match game cards are a simple and fun way to spend time with your kids getting in the Halloween spirit! This free printable memory game for kids can be played in a classroom, at home with siblings or parents, or during recess with friends!
Halloween Memory Match
Looking for a fun Halloween game geared toward kids? Then look no further than our Halloween memory match game! Our printable game is the classic memory game you played growing up, with a Halloween twist!
Printable Halloween Memory Match Game
The adorable cards have cartoon-like Halloween words on them including things like pumpkin, girl ghost, party, and candy corn. The printable has everything you need to play memory match game. Just print them out, cut, and start playing! This is a great game for a rainy day or to take on the go while you’re waiting at the doctor’s office or a restaurant.
There are 24 cards total and they are frighteningly adorable! It’s the perfect memory game for kids for Halloween!
How to Play Memory Match:
- Print out the cards (we recommend printing on heavy cardstock so you can’t see through the paper) and cut out the individual cards.
- Mix the cards up so they aren’t in the order you cut them.
- Lay the cards face down in rows.
- Each player gets a turn to flip over two cards. If the two cards match, the player gets to keep them and takes another turn.
- If the cards don’t match, flip them back over and the next player gets a turn.
- Use your memory skills to remember what was on the flipped cards.
- The game continues until all the cards have been matched.
- The person with the most matched cards at the end WINS!
Memory games for kids are more than just a good time! Playing memory with kids helps improve their attention to detail and concentration, trains their visual memory, increases their vocabulary, and increases their short term memory. Plus, it’s fun! So while you’re getting a little quality time in with your cutie, you’re also helping their brain learn and grow!