Use these 20+ Free Wedding SVG files to create your own wedding decor, bachelorette party shirts, wedding keepsakes, and more!
Free Wedding SVG File Collection
It’s time for another Totally Free SVG bundle! This month we’re giving you 20+ FREE Wedding SVGs that are perfect for creating your own wedding decor, clothing, signs, and more!
Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post for the entire wedding SVG collection!
One of my favorite wedding sentiments is the classic “Just Married” because it’s so versatile – make a large wooden sign to decorate your wedding reception, throw pillows for your bed, or a banner for the door of your honeymoon suite! There are SO many possibilities!
Denim jackets at weddings are ALL the rage these days! Customize your own “Just Married” jean jacket to wear over your wedding dress for a cute photo opp on your big day!
The most classic use of a “Just Married” sign!
To download the “Just Married” wedding SVG file, enter your name and email in the form below, and click the “Get It Now!” button!
IF YOU LIKE MY “Just Married” SVG, YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER FREE WEDDING SVG FILES FROM MY TOTALLY FREE SVG FRIENDS!
Make all of these adorable wedding projects and MUCH more! Click on the links below to be taken to the download page for each of the individual files.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts
Happy wedding crafting!
You May Also Like:
Pin these SVGs for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.
looks like fun file