These adorable Santa Crafts for Kids are fun for all ages! Quick and easy holiday Christmas crafts that feature everyone’s favorite – Santa Claus!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Christmas is almost here! It’s time to deck the halls, put up the Christmas tree, and write letters to Santa. Of course, you’ll also want to add a few of these fun Santa Claus crafts for kids to your December calendar, too!
Crafting is a terrific way to spend time together as a family, especially when the weather is colder and we’re all indoors a little more. You’ll find all sorts of creative and crafty ways to make jolly old Saint Nick — from paper plate crafts to handprint Santa crafts and more! You’ll have a ton of fun with these cute Christmas crafts!
If you like these Santa Claus crafts, you’ll definitely want to check out these posts, too!
20+ Fun Santa Crafts for Kids
Santa Christmas Countdown Calendar from Happiness is Homemade: Don’t miss our countdown calendar! Each day, kids can glue a piece of cotton on to Santa’s beard. By the time Christmas Eve is here, he’ll have a full white beard and will be ready to come down the chimney. Of course, if you don’t have a chimney, you can also make a Magic Santa Key!
Santa in the Chimney Paper Plate Craft from Simple Everyday Mom: The kids will get such a kick out of this moveable Santa paper plate craft as they move him up and down in the chimney! You can either make this craft with his head or with his feet coming out of the chimney for some funny holiday antics!
Santa Yarn Ornament from Messy Little Monster: Wrapping yarn is a wonderful way to get fine motor practice to strengthen hands and fingers. Plus, this yarn-wrapped Santa will look pretty cute on your Christmas tree this year. Make a bunch and tie some on to gifts for friends and family!
Rocking Paper Plate Santa from Easy Peasy and Fun: You’ll have a rocking good time making this Santa! This is a super simple and frugal craft requiring only half a paper plate to make Santa’s body. If you don’t want to deal with the mess of painting (or if you’re doing this with a large group of kids), start with red paper plates to save time.
Santa Headband Craft from Simple Everyday Mom: Looking for a fun craft to do with your preschoolers at home or in the classroom? This Santa headband comes with a template to make it super easy for little ones to assemble with a little help. You can either use colored paper for the face and hat or simply color in the template.
Santa Napkin Rings from AttaGirl Says: Let the kids help with the table décor this year! These felt Santa napkin rings are easy to assemble, and all you need are some red napkins to make Santa’s hat and complete the look. How cute!
Popcorn Santa from The Inspiration Edit: Pop some popcorn and enjoy a snack while you make this easy Santa with his popcorn beard. Go with air-popped popcorn to make sure you don’t get oil or butter stains on your paper.
Santa Paper Bag Puppet from Simple Everyday Mom: Put on a puppet show telling your favorite Christmas stories with these fun and interactive Santa puppets made from paper bags. Your kids can also use them while everyone is singing Christmas songs! I imagine Santa’s a jolly good singer, don’t you?
Santa Card Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids: The kids will love making these gorgeous Santa cards for relatives and friends. Santa has a sparkly hat and a beard full of cotton, so he’s lots of fun to put together!
Santa Beard Craft from Non-Toy Gifts: This cute Santa and his yarn-laced beard incorporates fine motor skills work (perfect for kids interested in sewing!) along with the fun of crafting. This festive holiday lacing activity is perfect for kindergarteners and older kids.
With so many fun Santa crafts for kids, you’re sure to find something cute and creative to make!
Get Even More Christmas Fun For Kids!
- Easy Christmas Kids Crafts that Anyone Can Make!
- 20+ Santa Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Letter to Santa
- FREE Christmas Coloring Pages for Adults and Kids
- Printable Christmas Placemats for Kids
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt
- 30+ Christmas Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Santa Christmas Countdown Printable
Don’t Forget to Pin These Santa Crafts For Later!
20 Fun Santa Craft Ideas for Kids
Not ready to make these Santa crafts yet? Pin this list to save it for later!
- Santa Christmas Countdown Calendar from Happiness is Homemade
- Santa in the Chimney Paper Plate Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
- Santa Yarn Ornament from Messy Little Monster
- Salt Dough Santa Handprint Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
- Rocking Paper Plate Santa from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paper Plate Santa Twirler from Crafts on Sea
- Woodblock Santa Claus from Meaningful Mama
- Shape Santa from Non-Toy Gifts
- Stuck Santa Hand Painting from Fun Handprint Art
- Santa Paper Cones from Picklebums
- Santa Headband Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
- Santa Napkin Rings from AttaGirl Says
- Coffee Filter Santa Craft from Darcy and Brian
- Popcorn Santa Craft from The Inspiration Edit
- Paper Tube Santa from Ruffles and Rain Boots
- Newspaper Santa Claus from I Heart Crafty Things
- Mix and Match Paper Santa Craft from Messy Little Monster
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet from Simple Everyday Mom
- Santa Card Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
- Santa Beard Craft from Non-Toy Gifts