This free printable Winter Word Search puzzle is fun for kids of all ages—and adults, too! Find 20 winter words in this entertaining Winter Word Search for kids and adults!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
This printable Winter Word Search is tons of fun for all ages! Pick a comfy chair and your favorite pen or pencil, get cozy, and find all 20 hidden winter-themed words in this entertaining seek and find puzzle that everyone will enjoy.
Even better, our Totally Free Printable friends have joined together and created an entire collection of eighteen FREE Winter Printables for you! Scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for all the fun and freebies – there’s winter games and activities, home décor, coloring pages, and more!
Free Winter Word Search Printable
Did you know that word searches are great for your brain?
Word searches are terrific for introducing new vocabulary to kids and adults! They teach children how to spell new words and, often, how they relate to each other. For instance, all of these words are about the winter season, so kids will learn that words like frozen, snowman, and mittens are all associated. The word bank is a great reminder of all things wonderful about the winter season!
Word searches also help kids look for and identify words in different ways. By scanning the block of letters horizontally, vertically, diagonally, and in reverse, they learn to look for letter patterns to identify words quickly.
But you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy this word search and its brain-boosting benefits! Studies have shown that simple cognitive exercises like word searches are beneficial for adults, too. So grab a pen and start looking!
Our winter word search is great for home or in the classroom. Kids can complete the seek and find during quiet time or while on a break from classroom or distance learning. It’s an excellent way for kids to calm down and get focused!
To get the free Winter Word Search Printable, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
18 Totally Free Winter Printables
My Totally Free Printable friends did an amazing job of putting together this collection of FREE winter printables! There’s something for everyone here!
To get all of the free winter printables, visit the links below:
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game
- Liz on Call – Winter Wonderland Wreath Print
- Printable Crush – Winter Floral Coloring Sheet
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo
With SO many great winter printables in this collection, you’re sure to find something you love!
Check out these other Winter Crafts & Activities!
- Printable Roll a Snowman Dice Game
- Nutter Butter Penguin Cookies
- 20+ Snowman Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Winter Word Search Printable + More
- 15 Adorable Penguin Crafts for Kids
- Cute Snowman Marshmallows
- Easy Snowman Bath Bomb Recipe + Gift Idea
- Easy Winter Kids Crafts That Anyone Can Make