Free printable Summer Bucket List for kids and families! Lots of fun summer activities to have the most amazing summer EVER! Plus 15 more summer printables for even MORE fun!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Who’s ready to have the most amazing summer ever?! Summer of 2021 is shaping up to be a little more “normal” than last year, and we can’t wait! We put together this list of fun summer bucket list ideas that are perfect for this transitional summer!
From popsicles and s’mores to swimming and stargazing, this free printable summer bucket list is full of easy and inexpensive ideas to help your family have an incredible summer of fun!
Free Printable Summer Bucket List
We could have easily come up with 100 ideas for our summer bucket list printable, but since there’s only SO much time in summer (😭😭😭), we narrowed it down to our top 36 favorite ideas to get you started!
Feel free to add your own ideas like visiting a local park or farmer’s market!
What is a Bucket List?
A bucket list is a list of things you’d like to do or accomplish in a given timeframe. A bucket list is generally considered to be a list of things to do before you die (or “kick the bucket,” hence the term), but people often create a list that corresponds to different seasons (or seasons of life) as well.
Our summer bucket list is full of summer activities and fun ideas for the whole family to enjoy!
36 Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Make Popsicles
- Go Swimming
- Play Volleyball
- Family Movie Night – check out 100 of our favorite family movies!
- Stargaze – the Perseid meteor shower will peak around early-to-mid August this year!
- Watch Fireworks
- Go to the Library – if your library isn’t open for in-person visits yet, check out OverDrive for free e-books and audiobooks
- Build a Fort
- Make Tie-Dye Shirts
- Grow Sunflowers
- Play Hide & Seek
- Make S’mores – our favorite summer nights are spent around the campfire! Go beyond the classic graham crackers and Hershey’s chocolate recipe with these yummy gourmet s’mores ideas!
- Go on a Picnic
- Build a Sandcastle
- Go on a Bike Ride
- Do a Science Experiment – or our favorite, a CANDY science experiment!
- Take a Hike
- Bake Cookies
- Have a Water Balloon Fight – these crocheted water balloons are totally awesome and environmentally friendly!
- Run a Lemonade Stand
- Play Frisbee
- Make Homemade Pizza or Pizza Pancakes!
- Draw with Sidewalk Chalk – or make your own sidewalk chalk paint!
- Blow Bubbles
- Backyard Camping – play our camping scavenger hunt and camping bingo games!
- Watch the Sunset
- Make Friendship Bracelets or Paracord Bracelets
- Fly a Kite – you can even DIY your own kite!
- Eat Watermelon
- Pick Strawberries
- Family Game Night – these are some of our favorites!
- Go Geocaching
- Make Milkshakes – ice cream and summer go hand in hand, but this year, we’re stepping up our game with “Freakshake” milkshakes on our bucket list!
- Take a Day Trip – travel and road trips may still be limited this summer, but there are plenty of opportunities to take a fun day trip and explore your local area!
- Have a Backyard BBQ
- Read a Book (or twelve!) – check out this list of beginner chapter books for young readers
As you participate in each activity, check it off of your bucket list, and continue until you’ve checked off all the boxes! This is such a great summer bucket list that you’re sure to have a totally amazing summer!
To get the Printable Summer Bucket List for Kids, enter your name and email address into the form below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
15 More Summer Printables!
If you liked my summer bucket list, you’re going to LOVE these other summer printables from my Totally Free friends! Such great ideas!
To get these files, click on each of the links below:
- Super Summer Schedule – Hello Creative Family
- Summer Matching Page – Crafting in the Rain
- Summer Sticker Sheet – The Country Chic Cottage
- Summer Crossword – Everyday Party Magazine
- Summer Lego Task Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Summer Ice Cream Treats Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Summer Word Scramble – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Welcome to Summer Water Bottle wraps – See Lindsay
- Hello Summer Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
- Summer Screen Checklist – Tried and True
- 28 Day Activity calendar – Mad in Crafts
- Summer Activity Page – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Beach Coloring Pages – Pineapple Paper Co
- Popsicles Coloring Page – Liz on Call
- Sunglasses Coloring Page – Printable Crush
There are so many great summer printables in this collection! Which one are you going to download first?
Check Out These Other Summer Posts!
- Summer Bucket List Printable for 2021
- Summer Word Scramble
- Free Summer Word Search Printable
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt
- Free Earring SVG Files
- Hello, Summer! Printable Popsicle Art
- Printable Summer Reading Challenge List for Kids
- Free 4th of July SVG Files
- Free Teacher SVGs for the Last Day of School
- Snow Cone Bath Bomb Recipe
- Mojito Jello Shot Recipe
- Funny Outdoor Adventure Camping Shirt + SVG File