Hey, Boy Moms! Make your own “Boy Mama” and “Mama’s Boy” shirt and onesie set with these adorable Boy Mom SVG files! It’s so easy!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Where are my fellow Boy Moms at? I designed this brand new SVG set with you in mind!
Get this adorable Boy Mom SVG set and make your own Boy Mama and Mama’s Boy shirts just in time for Mother’s Day!
How to Make a Boy Mama & Mama’s Boy Shirt Set
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
Insert the two SVG designs on to a new canvas, re-size them to fit your shirts (we recommend approximately 9″ wide for adult shirts and 5″ wide for baby bodysuits, but make sure to measure your own garment for precise sizing!), and click the green “Make It Now” button in the upper right corner.
Cut the iron-on vinyl using your cutting machine, and use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl.
Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always remember to mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Quick, easy, and totally adorable, right?! This Boy Mama and Mama’s Boy shirt set would make a super sweet Mother’s Day gift for your favorite Boy Mom!
Boy Mama & Mama’s Boy SVG Set
Get the Boy Mama & Mama’s Boy SVG Set Here!
You May Also Like:
15 FREE Funny Mom SVGs (including “Tired as a Mother”)