This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Strawberry & Peach Fruit Bar Pops
These strawberry and peach fruit bar pops are a blast from the past! I originally made and photographed this recipe all the way back in 2013, and I just realized the other day that I never shared it here on Happiness is Homemade. Oops! These fruity popsicles appear frequently in our dessert rotation, and they’re a cinch to whip up – perfect for hot summer days!
You Might Also Like These Cool Treats:
What You’ll Need:
- 15 oz. Can Peaches in fruit juice or light syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 Banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Milk or Cream (optional, as needed)
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender (including the peach juice/syrup) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.
Pin These Strawberry & Peach Fruit Bars for Later:
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.