These strawberry and peach fruit bar pops are a blast from the past! I originally made and photographed this recipe all the way back in 2013, and I just realized the other day that I never shared it here on Happiness is Homemade. Oops! These fruity popsicles appear frequently in our dessert rotation, and they’re a cinch to whip up – perfect for hot summer days!
Strawberry & Peach Fruit Bar Pops
- 15 oz. Can Peaches in fruit juice or light syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 Banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Milk or Cream (optional, as needed)
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender (including the peach juice/syrup) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm.