These quick and easy Valentine’s Day crafts are perfect for adults, but they’re simple enough for teens and older kids, too!
Valentine’s Day crafts aren’t just for kids! Grown-ups want to get in on the fun, too! But if you’re like most moms, you’re so busy that you seldom get time to craft. That’s where these Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for adults come in! They’re simple, inexpensive, and you can complete them in no time at all!
Homemade Valentine’s Day gifts are a great way to show someone just how much you care! From romantic gifts for your sweetheart to home decor to fun projects to make for the kids, you’re going to find a sweet little DIY to try here. You’ll even find some fantastic ideas for Galentine’s Day if you celebrate that with your girl friends! Your family and friends will be feeling the love when they’re on the receiving end of these creative crafts.
So, check out this list, take stock of your crafting closet, and start making some easy Valentine’s Day DIYs today!
Easy Valentine Crafts for Adults
1. DIY Mason Jar Candle from Happiness is Homemade: This would make a fun Galentine’s gift for a friend! Scented with passion fruit fragrance, this candle is sure to make any room smell amazing. The heart doily was created with the Cricut Maker machine, but you could apply any vinyl sticker you like.
2. Conversation Heart Votives from The Soccer Mom Blog: These votives are so easy to make that you’ll want to make some for ALL of your friends! It’s a great way to use up all those conversation hearts the kids get during February.
3. Valentine Card Display from Design Improvised: Show off all those valentines (or pictures from Valentine’s Day!) with this pretty pink chicken wire frame. Paint it pink, add some embellishments, and use mini clothespins to hang your photos and cards. It would make a beautiful addition to a teen’s bedroom or dorm room.
4. Valentine’s Day Love Hoop Art from Happiness is Homemade: A vintage sheet and some Valentine’s Day embellishments turn a simple embroidery hoop into a beautiful decoration for your mantle or shelf. And you don’t have to use the embellishments found here—use what you have in your craft closet to make it cute and unique!
5. Valentine’s Day Hoop Wreath with Wood Slices from Lydi Out Loud: Here’s another pretty take on hoop art! The wood slices, greenery, and flowers give the hoop a romantic touch for Valentine’s Day, but those elements can easily be changed out for various holidays. How smart!
6. Driftwood Heart from Simplicity in the South: We totally love the beachy vibes from this heart art! Not only would this make a beautiful piece of decor to enjoy year-round, but it’ll also make you think of the sun and the sand every time you look at it.
7. 3-Ingredient Rose Petal Sugar Scrub from Happiness is Homemade: This spa-inspired scrub is made from all-natural ingredients that you can feel good about putting on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smells amazing.
8. Strawberry Sugar Scrub from Totally the Bomb: Or how about some delicious-smelling strawberry sugar scrub made with real freeze-dried strawberries? The addition of the vanilla extra makes it smell like strawberries and cream. Yum!
9. Valentine Sugar Lip Scrub from That’s What Che Said: Don’t forget the lips! You’ll want soft, kissable lips for date night on Valentine’s Day!
10. Pinecone Roses from Sustain My Craft Habit: Beautiful as they are, fresh-cut flowers don’t stick around for long. Make some of these gorgeous pinecone roses instead. They’ll add pretty pops of color to your home for long after Valentine’s Day!
11. Valentine’s Day Felt Wall Banners from Happiness is Homemade: These banners are a sweet addition to your Valentine’s decor, and they’re so easy to create! They’re also inexpensive to make, and you can finish them in under an hour.
12. Valentine Bunting from Kippi at Home: Add some holiday fun to your living room or family room with this no-sew Valentine bunting. It will look lovely on the mantle or hanging in the window!
13. Antiqued Wooden Heart from Fireflies and Mud Pies: This rustic craft pops with color and is very easy to recreate. The kids can even get in on the fun, because the antiquing medium is very forgiving, even when it’s not applied evenly. Any parent, grandparent, or teacher would love receiving this wooden heart as a Valentine’s Day gift!
14. Rustic $3 Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath from Houseful of Handmade: Frugal decor is the best kind of decor! What a fabulous way to use a pool noodle that’s probably taking up space in the garage or basement!
15. Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs from AttaGirl Says: Luxurious bath bombs make anyone’s day better. These are scented with Love Potion essential oil, making them perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day gift.
16. Yarn-Wrapped Love Letters from A Home to Grow Old In: Although these yarn-wrapped letters are simple, they take a while to make. You can wrap your letters while binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix. When you’re done, you’ll have some beautiful Valentine’s Day decor to beautify your home.
17. Pink Mason Jars and Bottles from Shabbyfufu: Give old mason jars and bottles a makeover and turn them into vases! The pink and silver color combination looks fantastic with pink or white roses.
18. Valentine Tin Lanterns from Bren Did: Candlelight dinners are romantic, but you can make your meal even more special by lighting it with these rustic tin lanterns.
19. Conversation Heart Hair Bows from Cutesy Crafts: Make sweet little hair bows for your daughter or niece. These clay hearts look just like conversation hearts and will be an adorable accessory to wear during February!
20. Recycled Blocks Love Letters from Organized 31: Do you have some wooden blocks from a game or block set that your kids aren’t using anymore? Turn them into whimsical letters to add to your table or mantle.
21. Neon Heart Sign from Pillar Box Blue: You can use pallets or any wood scraps to make this fun neon heart sign. It would make a fun addition to your teenager’s room!
This collection of Valentine’s Day crafts are all super cute and easy to make! I hope you found something here to inspire you! Which Valentine craft was your favorite?
You May Also Like:
Don’t Forget to Pin These Valentine’s Day Crafts For Later!
Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Adults
Come back to this list later for easy reference!
- DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Conversation Heart Votives
- Valentine Card Display
- Valentine’s Day Love Hoop Art
- Valentine’s Day Hoop Wreath with Wood Slices
- Driftwood Heart
- 3-Ingredient Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub
- Valentine Sugar Lip Scrub
- Pinecone Roses
- Valentine’s Day Felt Wall Banners
- Valentine Bunting
- Antiqued Wooden Heart
- Rustic $3 Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath
- Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs
- Yarn-Wrapped Love Letter
- Pink Mason Jars and Bottles
- Valentine Tin Lanterns
- Conversation Heart Hair Bows
- Recycled Blocks Love Letters
- Neon Heart Sign
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.