Use these FREE Homeschool SVG files with your Cricut or Silhouette to make your own shirts, mugs, decor, and more! We love “I Didn’t Choose the Homeschool Life, It Chose Me!”
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
Are you living and loving that homeschool life? Are you a reluctant homeschool parent who didn’t choose the homeschool life (but it got chosen FOR you?)? We’ve got something for all types of homeschool families in this fun and FREE homeschool SVG collection!
My Totally FREE SVG friends and I joined together to make a fun homeschool SVG bundle that’s perfect for back to school time!
Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the post for the entire free homeschool SVG collection!
How to Make a Homeschool Shirt
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt (Here are a few of our favorites!)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or other electronic cutting machine that uses SVG files)
- Iron-On (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in assorted colors (Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl)
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools (Amazon | Cricut)
- EasyPress 2 and Mat (Amazon | Cricut) (Note: you can also use an iron or a heat press, however, we HIGHLY recommend the EasyPress!)
To begin, upload the “I Didn’t Choose the Homeschool Life” SVG file into Design Space (or other design software).
If you need help, please follow our step-by-step instructions for How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space here!
Cut the iron-on vinyl using your cutting machine (we are using a Cricut Explore Air 2 here), and use the weeding tools to remove the excess vinyl.
Note: When working with iron-on vinyl, always mirror each individual mat before cutting!
Next, use the EasyPress 2 (or an iron) to adhere your design to your shirt following the recommended time and temperature settings in the Interactive Quick Reference Guide.
Allow the vinyl to cool slightly before removing the backing paper.
Super easy and totally adorable!
Get the Free Homeschool SVG File Here!
To get the “I Didn’t Choose the Homeschool Life” SVG File, enter your name and email into the box below and click the “Get It Now!” button!
(Note: if you don’t see the download box appear right away, give it another minute or two to load – they seem to be loading slowly these days for some reason!)
Get our entire collection of homeschool SVGs – on sale now!
10 MORE Free Homeschool SVGs!
How cute are all of these designs?
Use the files to make all of these projects and more! There’s SO many great things you can make!
Download each individual file from the links below:
- I Miss the Carpool Line from 30 Minute Crafts
- Y’all Gon’ Make Me Lose My Mind from Mad in Crafts
- Stay at Home Teacher from Artsy Fartsy Momma
- Homeschool is Cool from See Lindsay
- Home Sweet Homeschool from Happy Go Lucky
- Homeschool Uniform from Everyday Party Magazine
- Living That Homeschool Mom Life from Hello Creative Family
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from That’s What Che Said
- Today is a Great Day to Learn Something New from Pineapple Paper Company
- Alexa Homeschool My Kids from The Country Chic Cottage
You May Also Like:
Don’t Forget to Pin these Homeschool SVG Files for Later!
Heidi Kundin has captivated the hearts of millions with her colorful and inspiring approach to crafting, celebrations, and family fun. With over 15 years of experience, Heidi’s website has become a must-visit destination for those seeking quick and easy creative ideas and last-minute solutions. Her warm personality shines through her posts, inviting readers to join her on a creative journey that’s fun, rewarding, and achievable.
Leave a Reply