Celebrate New Year’s Eve with these fun New Year’s Crafts for Kids! 20+ festive New Year’s Eve crafts the whole family will enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
More than ever, many of us are ready to put the old year behind us and welcome the new one (cheers to a collectively better year in 2021!)! To make your New Year’s Eve fun and festive at home with your family, we’ve rounded up some cute New Year’s crafts for kids that the whole family will enjoy making together!
Making New Year’s Eve crafts with the kids is a great way to celebrate endings and new beginnings, and it’s a fun way to pass the time while you wait for the clock to strike midnight!
Want Even More New Year’s Eve Fun? Check These Out!
Fun New Year’s Crafts for Kids
New Year’s Eve “Christmas” Crackers from Happiness is Homemade: The kids will have a blast helping you make these fun-filled party crackers! These crackers-with-a-POP are a great craft for older kids to create, or you can make our simple New Year’s Eve Party Crackers version with younger kids!
Fill them with confetti, prizes, and a New Year’s fortune, wrap them up, and you’re all set for an explosive time when the clock strikes midnight!
3D New Year’s Eve Craft for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things: How amazing is this 3D city with exploding fireworks overhead? This is such a unique craft for New Year’s or for the 4th of July. We love any excuse to make and see fireworks!
New Year’s Eve Wand Craft from Projects with Kids: Magic wands are a fun addition to any New Year’s celebration! They look magical, remind you of the hope of starting another year, and are great fun as noisemakers, too—what a terrific way to use up some of those jingle bells you bought for Christmas!
New Year’s Noisemakers from Upcycled Bottles from Life Over C’s: It’s time to make some noise! A new year is on its way, and we couldn’t be more excited!
Share that excitement with the whole family with these frugal and fun noisemakers made from recycled plastic water bottles. The bells and pony beads make a pleasant noise, while the glitter paint and ribbon make them look a little fancy for the occasion.
New Year’s Eve Sensory Bin from Happy Toddler Playtime: Let your toddlers and preschoolers explore all the wonderful, colorful materials in this sensory bin. Fill it with numbers to count down the hours, sparkly pom poms to add a little pizzazz and softness, and lots of colorful rice.
NYE Paper Plate Countdown Craft from Natural Beach Living: Kids are always asking what time it is on New Year’s Eve, so this is an easy way to keep track of the passing hours. Let them decorate their paper plates with all things sparkly and then enjoy the next several hours advancing the paper strip at the top of each hour.
New Year’s Eve Bubble Wands from Red Ted Art: If you can’t get out and about with the kids, bubbles are a super fun at-home activity, especially if you make these beautiful, sparkly bubble wands to go along with them. Threading the pipe cleaner through the beads is good for fine motor practice, too.
New Year’s Eve Paper Crowns from Party with Unicorns: Party in style with gorgeous paper crowns for the kids and adults alike to wear while ringing in the year. Print the colored version if you’re looking for something quick, but the black and white version is fun for kids who love to color their own crowns.
Celebration Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands: Grab some sparkle confetti that looks like fireworks for this wonderful slime recipe. It’ll make a great party favor for those New Year’s celebrations when you can gather again, but it will be fun for the kids to play with all day long.
New Year’s Eve Ball Drop Card from The Soccer Mom Blog: The ball drop is, undoubtedly, the biggest event of the night. This ball drop card is a fun way to commemorate the New Year and keep the kids engaged when everyone counts down from 10. What could be better than their smiling faces being revealed as the ball moves down the page?
With all of these cute and festive New Year’s Eve crafts for kids, you’re sure to find something fun for your family to create this New Year!
Check Out These Other New Year’s Eve Ideas!
Don’t Forget to Pin These New Year’s Crafts For Later!
Easy New Year’s Crafts
Pin this list of New Year’s crafts for kids so you won’t be stuck for ideas when you begin your countdown!
- New Year’s Eve Party Crackers from Happiness is Homemade
- New Year’s Eve “Christmas” Crackers That Pop from Happiness is Homemade
- DIY Confetti Poppers from Happiness is Homemade
- 3D City New Year’s Eve Craft for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
- Printable Coloring New Year’s Eve Party Hats from Happiness is Homemade
- New Year’s Eve Wand Craft from Projects with Kids
- New Year’s Noisemakers from Upcycled Bottles from Life Over C’s
- New Year’s Wreath Craft for Kids from Made with Happy
- New Year’s Eve Party Blowers from Messy Little Monster
- New Year’s Eve Sensory Bin from Happy Toddler Playtime
- Rocking New Year’s Paper Plate Craft from Kids Craft Room
- Countdown Clock Printable from Red Ted Art
- New Year’s Sensory Bottle from Life Over C’s
- NYE Paper Plate Countdown Craft from Natural Beach Living
- Popsicle Stick Noisemakers from Life Over C’s
- New Year’s Eve Bubble Wands from Red Ted Art
- Silver New Year’s Slime from Natural Beach Living
- New Year’s Eve Paper Crowns from Party with Unicorns
- Midnight Kisses Party Poppers from Crayons and Cravings
- Celebration Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands
- New Year’s Eve Ball Drop Card from The Soccer Mom Blog