Use our “Grow Positive Thoughts” SVG file with your Cricut or Silhouette machine to create cute custom shirts, tote bags, mugs, and more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from these sales at no additional cost to you!
There’s no doubt that we’re living through some uncertain and anxiety-producing times right now. Life seems to change dramatically on a daily basis, and it’s enough to make anyone’s head spin, even on the best of days.
Throughout the course of my life, and even more so over the past few months, my best cure-all for the mental chaos is to focus on the good things in my life, to manage the things that I can control, and to continue to grow those positive thoughts. Focusing on the positive elements of life always lifts my spirit, and I am reminded that life IS good, and we are in for far better days ahead.
I designed this “Grow Positive Thoughts” SVG file to remind myself of the power of positive thinking and as a reminder to not dwell in anxious thoughts when they rear their ugly heads. Hopefully you can find comfort in it, too.
This “Grow Positive Thoughts” design looks super cute on tees, tanks, and other apparel.
And it looks totally adorable on a tote bag, too! Perfect for those socially distanced Farmer’s Market outings!
Get the “Grow Positive Thoughts” SVG Here!
This file is currently FREE for Freebie Friday, but will revert back to normal price in the Happiness is Homemade Shop on July 3, 2020, so grab it now while you can!
DISCOUNT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.
How to Use These Files:
You can use these files on your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Joy, Silhouette Cameo, or other brands of electronic cutting machines that use these file types. Check out the following posts for helpful information, tips, tricks, and inspiration for using our SVG files!
- Happiness is Homemade SVG File License Information
- How to Download & Open ZIP Files on an iPad or iPhone
- How to Upload an SVG File to Cricut Design Space
- Our Favorite Crafting Blanks to Personalize
Iron-On Vinyl (aka Heat Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- How to Use Iron-On Vinyl on Shirts
- How to Use Iron-On Vinyl on Wood/MDF
- How to Use Iron-On Vinyl on Metal
- How to Use Iron-On Vinyl on Cork
- All About the Cricut EasyPress 2
- How to Use Cricut Smart Vinyl + the Hinge Method of Application (video)
- How to Use Cricut Smart Vinyl
- How to Cut Long Oversized Cuts with Cricut Joy